Find your SE♡ULMATE! [1x1 Search Masterthread]

n i h i l i s m

my jinji don't you cry
[class=contain] height:250px; width:250px; margin:auto; padding:5px; border:15px solid #F9AC7D; overflow:hidden; [/class] [div class=contain]1x1SEARCH
[div style="font-size:22px; line-height:14px; padding:5px;"]OVERVIEW
You can post your specifications for a 1x1 partner here. However, take things into PM to discuss things with your partners. If you do it on the thread other people's requests will get drowned out. And of course, your 1x1's can be posted in the SEOUL subforum, where all roleplays go.

[div style="font-size:22px; line-height:14px; padding:5px;"]FORUM NAV
[tag] wip, i have homework ok

[div style="font-size:22px; line-height:14px; padding:5px;"]MAIN NAV [/div] MAIN BUSAN SEOUL DAEGU HONGDAE

[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:

tumblr_or044pPGNr1vcg76mo3_400.jpg

partner search ♡​

Hey there, my names Brooke and I'm currently in my Junior year of high school! I usually am pretty active here because I do virtual academy and am usually always near a computer, but life will catch up to me sometimes so please don't expect too much from me. I can probably get one to two replies out a day. I tend to write five to six paragraphs or less, and would prefer someone able to also write about that amount. I will not do one liners or small paragraphs. I also tend to do MxM or FxM but I prefer MxM and if we do FxM I prefer the female, but I also can double.

My rps are usually based in Asian countries so I usually always use Asian/realistic fcs so please no drawing or animated pictures as fcs.

I have no triggers but I will not do super sexual themes since I am a bit young.

I'm going to admit, if I lose interest I probably will leave the rp, and I'm sorry if that happens but we can always work something else out or go our own way.

→ The longer I’m left alone, the more afraid I get

P L O T S / P A I R I N G S​

dramas
goblin the great and lonely god
scarlet heart reyo
moonlight drawn by clouds
love O2O
a werewolf boy
boys over flowers
blood

parings
idol x non idol
idol x idol
vampire x human
royal x non royal
demon x angel
arranged marriage
royal x royal

plots
coming soon

Last edited:
tumblr_p1hmlk9LVf1qg192co2_r2_400.gif
whale hello there.
my pen name is melody and this will be my search thread... obviously. haha. i'm great at this, can't you tell?

wei is bei @ me

about me
honestly there isn't that much to know. i'm currently twenty years old, i have two part time jobs that, when combined, are the equivalent of working a full time job. i'm going to take community college courses to be a vet tech in the autumn though, so there is that.

uhh... let's see.

nope, that's about it. if you'd like to chat or anything, lemme know. i'm very boring and way too apathetic to be a good conversation carrier, but i try, olol.​

schedule
before i get into the juicy plots and rules and what not, this is the most important thing: my schedule. it's a mess and i'm sorry but yeh.

monday: 11am-6pm
tuesday: 11am-2pm; 4:30pm-6:30pm
wednesday: 11am-3pm; 6pm-7pm
thursday: 11am-6pm
friday: 11am-6pm
saturday: 8am-4pm
sunday: sleep​

rinse and repeat. i'll be sure to update as it changes, but i'll mostly be on when it's not the times listed above.​

rules
× please respect my time limits. i have a busy schedule and my bosses are very strict about phone usage, so when i'm at work- i can't do anything.

× i post a minimum of four paragraphs. i usually don't like going less than that as it is my personal preference. i'm wordy. however, as long as you don't post less than two, i'm okay.

× i will really only do mxm sue me. i will do fxf on occasion, but never mxf. i have my reasons for it.

× pretty posts: something other than the default font and light coding.

× ooc talk. i like to discuss the plot /.\

that's all folks. i'm p laid back but these are my hard rules that i won't break.​

fandoms
i don't like using them as them but here are the groups i listen to:
× shinee
× monsta x
× up10tion
× bts
× twice
× snsd
× 1nb
× btob
× sf9
× super junior
× ukiss​

etc i'll list later​

plots
none atm but if you have a summer like one p l s i'm nostalgic for the summertime.​

Last edited:
Hello I'm Yennie~
I have a pretty open schedule though I tend to be more active in the evenings CST
I'm mainly interested in doing a 'We Got Married' style roleplay at this time, set in Seoul
I am comfortable playing male or female characters and totally fine with any sort of pairings
I typically post 3-6 paragraphs per reply and can reply several times a week
I'm more of a introspective roleplayer so much or my response tends to be the inner character rather than dialogue or actions
I know how to keep a scene moving though so don't worry
The only requirement I have is that you don't use small sized fonts so I can actually read what you're writing
I don't care if you want to spend your time coding up something nice but don't expect me to bother too much with that, I'm here for the writing
Please drop me a PM if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back