Final (Spy School RP)

Melix

Lord Legendary
You are training to be a spy at Lady Kildey's School for Special Girls in New England. After training for years and years, having become fluent in at least three languages, to repeat and apply all math theorems in a matter of seconds to anything, have the ability to break into or hack into any building or source of information and having mastered the art of reading people (The Art of Reading People, Copyright 2010, 50$ used), you have been given an "easy" task: infiltrate the normal boys high school at the start of the new semester. Discover the secrets of a high school boy and report back. You have one semester. Don't get caught!

-------------x

SIGN-UP

Rules:

1) You can be a spy girl or regular boy.

2) I pick roommates randomly (using a generator) so as not to have biases

3) All RPN rules apply

4) You are not related to anyone at the guys school.

5) I have a one-strike policy; do not break my rules.

Post your character below (this is the RP, but I'll explain this) and if it is accepted, I'll put it up here. Below the characters will be a list of characters and their roomies and room number (because room numbers in RP= pure heck to deal with otherwise).

Then delete your post if either it ends up here or I say it is not accepted. (Though you'd have to try really hard to not get accepted.) Then we shall RP.

Name:

Alias (if spy):

Personality:

History:

Looks:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back