Hello!

I mosied on over from Tumblr so I can RP with friends from there as well as try out new OCs, and well, to create new OCs outside of my Skyrim character. I haven't RP'd on a forum site in a while so I might be a bit rusty on a lot of things, so be gentle pls.

I like a lot of stuff, and will probably be totally fine with doing something in a multitude of fandoms, as well as original worlds or whatever. I'm flexible af.

In all honesty I'm just a dork with a keyboard, so feel free to come say hi! :D

Hello and welcome to :RPN: SensibleSideKick!

It's cool that you transfered over here from tumblr, and I'm positive you'll find this forum to your liking.

If you have any questions that need answering, then I'm willing and able to help you out.

I hope you have a continued good day.

SensibleSidekick said:
I mosied on over from Tumblr so I can RP with friends from there as well as try out new OCs, and well, to create new OCs outside of my Skyrim character. I haven't RP'd on a forum site in a while so I might be a bit rusty on a lot of things, so be gentle pls.
I like a lot of stuff, and will probably be totally fine with doing something in a multitude of fandoms, as well as original worlds or whatever. I'm flexible af.

In all honesty I'm just a dork with a keyboard, so feel free to come say hi! :D
Hey! Another dork coming to say hi. I'm new here and am pretty new to role playing in general. How are ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back