• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Filtering Prefixes

Sekiranun

Procrastinating extraordinaire
I love the ability to pick a specific category of roleplay genre we'd like to search for, however when using the filter feature I can only choose one prefix to search for. I find this sad because I love all kinds of differing roleplays, but there's one prefix that's usually a deal breaker to me. That being, fandom. I keep seeing so many fandom checks and it makes it harder to find an interest check that actually interests me without going through the process of filtering each prefix individually. My suggestion is possibly adding the ability to filter out a prefix, instead of searching exclusively for one. That way, if someone doesn't want to do a type of RP but is still interested in searching for others, they can just filter out based on the associated prefix without having to worry about missing out on something they would be interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back