Other Fatigue?

TheRockInception

You're literally looking at a $2,000 meme machine
I'm not even really sure this warrants a thread (and being posted in a roleplaying forum/website of all places), but lately I've just been feeling... Tired. Not mentally, but physically. I've been very sore lately (especially in my knees and upper calves), and taking hot showers haven't seem to relieve it yet. I'm 100% sure it's not depression, at least I don't feel depressed. I also feel that I generally want to lie in bed all day or not really do anything. Nothing of late has happened as of late that would seem to have caused this. Do any of you dudes or dudettes have had fatigue, and had any good solutions?

That I would take to the doctor. Any persistent pain that you are unsure of the source of is a cause for concern. Not only that but persistent fatigue could be some kind of blood sugar disorder. Possibly diabetes. But as I am in no way a medical professional I couldn't say for sure.

If you cannot afford to go the doctor I would try changing up where you sleep and possible regulating your meals better. See if like having a more set meal schedule and watching what you eat helps.

Definitely talk to a doctor. My fatigue and aches turned out to be caused by lupus, but there a lot of other illnesses that could cause those symptoms.

None of us are professionals and there's a disclaimer at the top of the forum that this isn't really a place for seeking advice.

I'll say though that depression isn't just feeling sad all the time and fatigue, having no motivation, and staying in bed all day are symptoms. There are many physical symptoms as well as possible emotional ones.

Still, it could be a physical problem, or stress, or any number of things. No one can tell you for sure, so I agree with the above responses in that you're better off asking a doctor.

I agree with the general consensus. I definitely suggest seeking a professional opinion. It's possible that you have anemia or a form of thrombosis, and you'll need medical treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back