• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fate's Crossing

Haruna Usagi

"Doesn't the universe make us seem so small?"

278c13ae9a320ee9df483b24137e8535.jpg
f50cdf6f2aad351613abe3ba0be82071.jpg

"Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious."

On the Outside

:A G E:

:B I R T H D A Y:

July 26th

:S E X U A L I T Y:

Bisexual

"Not that anyone's on my mind right now..."

:G E N D E R:

Female

:o C C U P A T I O N:

"I'm a scientist of sorts. Quite young too, but you can't help it."

Haruna was quickly accepted into a top university, and has graduated extremely early compared to the rest of her peers because she could not stand university life (Haruna actually came for the classes) and wanted to explore the world. She has a major in Physics with a minor in Aerospace Engineering. After travelling everywhere in the world to study, Haruna is best known for developing a fuel made out of dark matter to help power satellites into space, making almost millions in profit. Although she would be considered "rich", most of her money goes into research and equipment, leaving herself with enough to live a comfortable lifestyle. She doesn't have a particular affiliation or "job" to any corporate companies, but has worked with the likes of NASA and other facilities around the world.

:S C H O O L : S T A T U S:

Although she does not go to school, she is a motivational guest speaker for high schools and universities around the world. Haruna speaks for women in science fields, particularly space and encourages others to donate to her foundation.

:H E I G H T:

"I'm still too short to fly a spacecraft, sadly.."

5'1

:W E I G H T:

"Out of all of the questions to ask a scientist..."

96 pounds

Get to Know Me

:L I K E S:

• Flirting (to an extent)
  • Space in general (everything about it)
  • Flying
  • Starry nights
  • Kittens
  • Iced tea
  • Rock music
  • Wind blowing in your hair

:D I S L I K E S:

• Snobs
  • Senseless violence of any kind
  • Pollution
  • Spiders
  • People that give up too easily
  • People that don't do anything about their lives
  • Small spaces

:H O B B I E S:

• Studying space

• Running

• Painting

• Reading books

• Writing in her journal

• Being the ultimate sass/flirt queen

:S K I L L S:

• Science and math skills

• Can paint

• Running

• Throwing shade

• Flirting

• Reading people

:P E R S O N A L I T Y:

Haruna Usagi has changed. Not too much, but just enough. While she is still as intelligent and curious, Haruna has grown to become more independent and has gotten used to being alone because of her time devoted to research. She is still ambitious and competitive as ever, and Haruna still finds it easy to make friends, although she doesn't have as many as she did before she began her passion. Haruna is not used to being patient or being rejected, usually moving on by rather quickly. After her years on the field, she can also be kind and caring towards others, usually women that want to pursue the same fields as her. Many parts of her personality still remains, but her flirtatious behavior is never directed to anyone in particular, only for boredom, never seeming to find anybody quite like Sho.

Haruna has a huge tendency to put things behind that do not benefit her, like negative emotions (such as sadness) and tries to pretend as if they never existed, not acknowledging them until she feels ready to. She is prideful and at times, romantically inept, wanting to focus on her career, her old friends becoming a far second in her life in exchange for expensive parties, interviews and a superficial social life. Haruna is also sass queen if you don't watch out.

If You Insist

:T H E M E : S O N G S:

[media]

[/media]

Take me to the docks, there's a ship without a name there

And it is sailing to the middle of the sea

The water there is deeper than anything you've ever seen

Jump right in and swim until you're free

I will remember your face

'Cause I am still in love with that place

But when the stars are the only things we share

Will you be there?

Money came like rain to your hands while you were waiting

For that cold long promise to appear

People in the churches started singing above their hands

They say, "My God is a good God and He cares"

I will remember your face

'Cause I am still in love with that place

When the stars are the only things we share

Will you be there?

I've got a plan, I've got an atlas in my hands

I'm gonna turn when I listen to the lessons I've learned

I've got a plan, I've got an atlas in my hands

I'm gonna turn when I listen to the lessons I've learned

[media]
[/media]

Well, maybe I'm a crook for stealing your heart away

Yeah, maybe I'm a crook for not caring for it

Yeah, maybe I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad person

Well, baby, I know.

And these fingertips

Will never run through your skin

And those bright blue eyes

Can only meet mine across the room filled with people that are less important than you.

All 'cause you love, love, love

When you know I can't love

You love, love, love

You love, love, love

When you know I can't love you

So I think it's best we both forget before we dwell on it

The way you held me so tight

All through the night

'Til it was near morning

'Cause you love, love, love

You love, love, love

You love, love, love

When you know I can't love you

:S I N C E : T H E N:

Haruna Usagi is your typical girl, born and raised in the cities with well off parents. Her penthouse apartment had a transparent ceiling to watch the stars, thus indirectly fueling her passion at an early age. She was the type of girl at school that was single, but only to flirt with everybodyyy. Flirting is simply just a way to get to know someone, hell, she can flirt without even meaning to. Haruna wasn't the most athletic or artistic, but she has well rounded hobbies, but her one main talent was her unseemly intelligence, bordering genius, graduating as the valedictorian for her school and for her university. Her life before the summer home is much like the life of a regular school girl. School and her family was almost all she was used to knowing, it was her whole life. I mean, Haruna was an only child and had no older sibling to look up to... she was stuck. Haruna didn't want to inherit her family's business and she didn't want to stay in school or became chained to her career for the rest of her life.

So she decided to visit the beach before she went to university, just to get a taste of something different and new... and she did. Haruna absolutely loved the experience while it lasted, she met many people along the way and even had what some would call "a breathtaking romance". Saying she didn't love Sho was a total lie, but her mind told her not to dwell on those feelings because of what she wanted for her life. When she left, the only new things she took with her were her birthday gifts...and Sho's unopened letter. Hell, Haruna even left the finished painting in the beach house.

Getting home to her family, Haruna almost bolted to her mailbox, still from shock after reading her acceptance letter up close and personally. As a result, she dedicated all of her time to study and work hard. In this time, she had already developed a few concepts for her new invention. Without hesitation, she packed up her things once fall rolled around. She couldn't stand the university life, classes quickly bored her and Haruna quickly became known for acing every test with a minimal amount of effort despite rarely going to classes, graduating shortly in April 2015 at the ripe age of 20.

While she was skipping classes left and right, her heart was in her invention, almost spending days and nights for one whole year trying to develop it.

Shortly after she had turned 19, she was finally discovered by NASA and other space agencies..and that was when her fame started. Sales blew up almost immediately and her fame skyrocketed. Her humble life of staying in her apartment all day quickly turned into a lavish life of interviews and social gatherings amongst many others. Because of her dreams, her close cousin had inherited the business. Soon she had connections all over the world, yet even after all that chaos, Haruna is still desperately trying to stay grounded to reality. Her dream is to actually find all of the secrets to the universe, even though that probably won't happen.

:M O R E:
  • She still smells like vanilla after all this time

• Her favorite planet in the solar system is Neptune because it reminded her of Sho's eyes

• She finally has a tattoo, which is a small crescent moon just above her right ankle adorned with small constellations as you go up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back