• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Hi! I mostly free to accept commissions after February 13th šŸ˜Š Iā€™m a full time student and art takes a solid chunk of time and effort to complete, so I am not really in a position time-wise to accept requests, but maybe look out for another giveaway in the future ā™„
Absolutely, I'm in no rush~

Hi! Sombra here, with one quick question. If you draw my oc, do I have to pay money? I'm just really curious

THE BEAUTY
THE MAJESTY
THE ABSOLUTE STUNNING LIL GODDESS
Peri you are MAGIC

(now excuse me while I eternally weep over Flor and getting to see her STUNNING FACE wherever I see Erato on RPN)

I donā€™t *normally* post traditional art on this thread, mostly because I rarely manage to sketch something that Iā€™m confident enough with to post, but also because when I do have time to sit down and paint, Iā€™d rather invest that time into something greater than a pencil doodle, since digital art seems to be considerably more impactful.

However I still enjoy coming up with little concepts every now and then, even if they donā€™t turn into fully rendered paintings - or they might, who knows? I used to sketch every single day back in high school. Now the only traditional art I make is for my anatomy classes and the prismacolors I used to use when I was little have come back in quite handy.

Therefore, behold

781856DA-0DC5-4A74-9AFE-CDE50E8146FC.jpeg

As a side note, I apologize for not replying to everyone leaving nice comments on here - Iā€™m resorting to šŸ’–s so as to not spam bump this thread too much.

Last edited:
I donā€™t *normally* post traditional art on this thread, mostly because I rarely manage to sketch something that Iā€™m confident enough with to post, but also because when I do have time to sit down and paint, Iā€™d rather invest that time into something greater than a pencil doodle, since digital art seems to be considerably more impactful.

However I still enjoy coming up with little concepts every now and then, even if they donā€™t turn into fully rendered paintings - or they might, who knows? I used to sketch every single day back in high school. Now the only traditional art I make is for my anatomy classes and the prismacolors I used to use when I was little have come back in quite handy.

Therefore, behold

View attachment 671094

As a side note, I apologize for not replying to everyone leaving nice comments on here - Iā€™m resorting to šŸ’–s so as to not spam bump this thread too much.
I love traditional sketches and concept work. There's just something freeing about it. Your sketches are super cool, the one on the left has a lot of "life" in it.

Therefore, behold

View attachment 671094

I love this sketch

Stunning work as alllllllways ā¤ļø I love the atmosphere both sketches have. Traditional work is always so lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back