• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“I don’t have any pockets or a purse”, Yuki says, “but I found 12 matching ones while you were gone.”

“I decided to only carry around 5 so I could carry around other stuff, but I’ve been pushing everything around in this baby crib.”, Yuki smiles, “I found 35 pairs of pants that have pockets!”

Yuki looks to the crib which was filled with a lot of different stuff, “I don’t know, but I put away a lot of stuff that I didn’t deem necessary. It took me quite a few attempts to find things that wouldn’t shatter when it came in contact with me...” She pulls up a garbage bag and shakes it, “it took me 57 attempts to find a toothbrush.”

Yuki thinks for a second, “huh... Alright!”, she smiles at him and walks to the counter

Yuki looks at the crib, “a house might be a good idea, but we could stay at a hotel for a bit anyway so we don’t have to look for furniture immediately. Honestly, I’m all shopped out.”

“What kind of car?”, Yuki says, “how many seats does it have, and can it fit the crib?”

Yuki sighs, “how exactly?”, she looks at him carefully, “please don’t break anything trying to get it or yourself in...”

Yuki looks at him funny, “you don’t understand how long it takes to find something in the perfect size, let alone something that will fit me while I’m pregnant. I had to try on everything, if you shrink it too much or make it too big, all of the clothes that I just got will be useless.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back