• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cat sets out a banquet on the table and begins going to everyone's room banging on the door shouting "BREAKFAST!"

As soon as she gets to his room, razor heard her say she made food. Razors eyes shot open. He thought about all the food he made the day before, and how much of it was left uneaten. He quickly sat up and went to the kitchen.

"Honestly, I don't even remember walking to bed, I felt so drained that I couldn't focus on my limbs very well.", He started eating some tapioca pudding that he made before, "I think I at least slept well. Eros was sleeping when I got up."

fae smells food and happily walks to the kitchen "morning everyone!" she says with a big smile. she looks to cat then to some corner so she doesnt have to look at her. "can i have some food?"

Cat "Yep it's all set up on the table"
Zeda walks out of the kitchen past fae

Last edited by a moderator:
she nods and goes to get herself a plate of food, mumbling a small little "thanks" before leaving the kitchen to eat else where.

Eros had woken up and walked into the kitchen in the form of a large fluffy white fox with wings and covered in feather. He came up to razor rubbing on his leg before hopping up leeching on his shoulder looking like a large ball of fluff. Oddly he didn't say anything.

as fae finished eating she saw Zeda go to read. she quickly put her book away and snuck up on him. she poked her head over his shoulder "what are you reading?" she said quietly trying to not scare him.

she smiled and looked at the ocean hearing the words spill from his mouth. "i like your reading voice.." she said quietly

(Ok I'm debating should I make a male or female for my secondary...i wanna make a medic/healer )

Eros had walked out onto deck seeming quite bored. He thought for a moment looking out to the ocean. He could go to and from as he pleased. He generally stuck around because things were interesting and he liked razor. His original plan was to offer his services as he knew a thing or two when it came to the water or sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back