• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jessica didn't hear him calling as she come outside and the hawk calling her. "Hey there, are you lost?"

The hawk fly up as Jessica see something on its leg, a little messages note. Jessica take it and open it. ".............." As she read it, her face look gloomy.

"Eeekk!!!" Jessica quickly turn around with a letter behind her back. "You scared me...." She move away from him. "Its noting...."

"No no, noting important...." She back away as she smiling. '.....its the new about.....the island called Dreamland....."

"......um....well......Dreamland....it remind me that...time when I last saw my father....." Jessica telling to him.

"Um....I don't really remember....I was a little girl.....my father made a promise to me that we go to Dreamland, where your dream become reality......." Jessica said. "As we got there....there was lots of fogged and I can't see it it.....and then my father disappear....without a trace...."

Jessica felt his warm hug as she secretly tell him a lie. "Thank you, Jack..." She smiles as she look at him. "I want to be alone....." She give him a kiss on the lips as she walk away to her room and close it.

As Jessica is alone in her room, she look at the letter again, ".....Why....why do you keep finding me?" She said it as she looking more sad. "He know where I am now.....I must leave....." Jessica take her bag and pack her stuff she have left. Jessica need a map but its in Jack room.
So, she quietly sneak in his room and look for a map.

fae yawned and walked away. she went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and started munching. she looked at her shirt and sighed. she like the shirt but she didnt want it to suddenly dematerlize. she went to her room and put her old top on, sighing remember the problems of having a shirt like that. she adjusted her top and walked out. "what does one do for fun on a boat.." she mumbled to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back