• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

THICCDRAGON

The Abyss Walker
Be a pirate in the 2250 have flying ships laser guns that look like the guns from the time era of pirates. Create your character and have fun. if you have problems, talk to me.
Be aware that if you join, the characters in this RP may kill your character with no remorse when aggravated if they don't know them very well. It is recommended that you look at the lore page every now and then.

please ignore whats on the first post of the character sheets if you are looking forward to roleplay on here talk to me please and thank you

Last edited:
Name: Zoro
Species: Zoroark
Illusion master, dark type.
Powers: ability to change appearance, create illusions, dark energy beam, iron claw, rage, and rage blast.
Born in the dark forests and raised by pirates from a young Zorua. Very quiet and mysterious. Takes action rather then sit around. Very aggressive and hostile towards others if I do not trust them or if I am provoked. Will kill without hesitation when ordered. Will become dangerous when raged. Takes few prisoners. Believes in fair fights and will not kill an unarmed person in combat unless it's an execution.
Weapons: two duel wielded short curved swords, custom built katana, double barrel blaster (rarely uses it), and energy sword. Will use claws as weapons as well. Favors killing his opponent/victim with a powerful, crushing bite to the neck with his jaw. Crushing and breaking there neck under the power of my jaw.
When not in combat or threatened can be a very nice and easy to talk to person.

It was a dark and stormy night captain jack was passed out drunk in his captains quarters. He left zoro in charge while he was out cold.

Zoro watches over the crew as we sail the open space. "Alright work faster u scervy dogs. U don't get paid to sit around,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back