• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Fandom Poetry

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
<p>

Poetry for all my favorite fandoms! This is a WIP and I will update very often so stay tuned! </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>
Undertale Poetry
<a href="<___base_url___>/threads/undertale-poetry.220318/" rel="">Poetry - Undertale Poetry</a>
Kirby Poetry
<span style="color:#b300b3;"><strong>Food! - Kirby's Poem</strong></span><span style="color:#b300b3;"> I'm hungry, I wanna eat something, But I can't see anything, Appealing, Perhaps an apple, That sounds yummy, Or maybe a pear, That sounds funny, Maybe my friends, Can find something for me eat, To the apple trees again, I wish I didn't have such clumsy feet...</span>
Gravity Falls Poetry
<span style="color:#000066;"><strong>Mysteries - Dipper's Poem</strong></span> <span style="color:#000066;">So many mysteries, All of which I must solve, But each answer asks another question, Into frustration I dissolve, My sister doesn't take anything seriously, I need to quench my curiosity, Who is the author of these journals? It seems my quest is eternal, This triangle man invaded my uncle's brain, But I stopped him from inflicting too much pain, Hope he stays away, But I have a feeling, We'll see him again some day, </span> <span style="color:#b30059;"><strong>Silly - Mabel's Poem</strong></span><span style="color:#b30059;"> I wear chips for earrings, And I have a cute pet pig, I make candy necklaces, And I eat figs, My brother calls me silly, But he's the one who overthinks things really, He likes this girl named Wendy, And the music he likes is trendy, So, if you ask me, He's the one who's silly! My rival is a jerk, With her nice makeup and cute skirt, But she's a fraud, But I must admit, This town is quite odd,</span> <span style="color:#00b300;"><strong>Money - Stan's Poem</strong></span> <span style="color:#00b300;">They call me Grunkle Stan, I'm a money-loving man, I run a scary mystery shack, It was gone but now it's back, So gimme all your money, I'm not trying to be funny, But when I'm alone the things I do... Are unimaginable to me and you, But I shouldn't talk too much about that, Buy a hat!</span>
</p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back