• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fallout Equestria

SYK

Careless
Hello and Welcome to this thread! As you can tell from the title, this is a roleplay based off of the MLP:FiM fanfiction, Fallout: Equestria. About 3 months ago, I was on reddit browsing posts and noticed an old post about a dice roller RP for this fanfiction. Sadly, the post was outdated. So I went in search for roleplaying sites to gather other fans of the idea, but sadly, no luck. Then, yesterday, a buddy of mine told me about this place, and here I am.

Now that you know my little story, I guess it's time I started explaining what this is in more detail for the people who don't entirely understand. Fallout Equestria is fairly self-explanatory for anyone who's played the Fallout games and knows of the MLP fandom. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic setting in which the zebras and the ponies went to war, which ended up in nuclear warfare, creating a vast, empty wasteland filled with mutated animals and such. The land is scattered with radiation hotspots, but it is survivable without radiation gear and gas masks. Most ponies survived by staying in underground bunkers called stables, where they were shielded from the outside world. About 100 years later, after generations have past, the stables are beginning to fall apart, and stable dwellers are forced to leave and fend for themselves in the wasteland.

There is a rule guide that I need to post, but because of that spam rule, I cannot post links. As soon as the rule is lifted I will post it immediately. The rule guide has a few mandatory parts that you must read if you want to play:

Rule Guide List (all sections):

Character Creation

Character Improvement

Gameplay

Combat

Combat 2

Alchemy and Chemistry

Flying

Shamanism

Spellcasting

Rule Guide List (mandatory sections):

Character Creation

Character Improvement

Gameplay

Combat

Chemistry

Corresponding Race

Corresponding Race means that you only have to read sections that effect your character's actions. For example, if you are a pegasus, you must read Flying, or if you are a unicorn, you must read Spellcasting, etc. If you're familiar with dice rollers then reading this should mostly be conversion for a new verse.

As far as reply lengths go, I don't want to make things confusing, so I'm setting a 3-10 line response limit. This is only for simplicity purposes. I don't want to have 5 players all type 3 paragraphs about how they walked 20 feet. Also, I don't think I'm going to accept any more than 5 players not including myself; again for simplicity purposes.

Oh, one more thing. I am not the most experienced GM on this website, so if someone would prefer to be Co-GM or GM overall, I'm totally fine with that. I'm also going to allow GMs/Co-GMs to have their own character if they want.

And there you have it, this RP that I've been dying to do. If you're interested, go ahead and inform me in the Out of Character thread, I will get you that link asap. If you have any questions, let me know in the same place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back