• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fall of the Immortals

Mahonasi

Not a Hero
Keep conversations here! Anything we need to know about your character that should not be known by our characters or just things you want to say, post them right here!

@Annabella Yes you can. HOWEVER, the areas that are now radioactive are so because of power-plant meltdowns and the like so mutations may not happen from that. Unless of course you make a character from Sector 13 where the containment zone was... The containment zone was where nuclear and dangerous materials were kept but with nobody to monitor the area all of that leaked out so now its deadly so we will likely avoid going there. As for aliens, most alien life-forms on this planet are humanoid with insect-like features but I can make an exception if you want to make something different. (This world is something I already made a while ago it wasn't made for this RP)

@mowiegan The Decider is a hands on leader because his presence establishes power and respect. I would likely know everyone in the Purists at some level. Jessica would likely be a general however if her parents were Purists. If that were the case I would definitely know you

Can Klement be one of the Decider's top men?

other idea...

He has a single tiny Lumantis in his lab

Can we start? I can't wait! This is a very unique execution!

Mahonasi said:
@mowiegan The Decider is a hands on leader because his presence establishes power and respect. I would likely know everyone in the Purists at some level. Jessica would likely be a general however if her parents were Purists. If that were the case I would definitely know you
I am not so sure about the general thing; she does prefer to work alone, but if you are in need of capable men (or women :P ) you can count on her as a leader. Not a charismatic one, but a leader for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back