• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fall of Earth and the Dawn of Mars

Frontier said:
Captain Weygand, leader of military operations for the mine walked into the room and stood in front of the room. He waited patiently as the Alexandrians settled down and were all silently sitting. It took a few minutes, but they all eventually settled down.
"Good morning gentlemen. I am Captain Jack Taylor of the U.C. Army. I am here personally to welcome you all to the operation. As you are aware, I am the head of military on this base. This base has strict rules that are to be followed by everyone even me. I would like to start with rule boo-" The captain was interrupted by Lt. Smith barging through the door,

"Sir! I need to borrow you!"

"Lt. Smith can you not see I am busy?" said Captain Smith with an upset tone.

"Sir, I am afraid the security of this base has been compromised. I personally cam here to get you."

Captain Weygand thought for a moment and said, "Private Jenkins, please continue this presintation for these soldiers. Also let Corporal Huxley translate what you said in Greek after the presentation for our guests who do not speak English. I must see what this is about."

"Yes Sir!" Private Jenkins yelled.

Captain Weygand and Lt. Smith walked out of the room. "Follow me sir. Something happened. There is no time to explain, just follow." Captain Taylor followed. Suddenly, ""BOOM BOOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!""

"Lt. Smith what in the name of God was that?!?!?!" Captain Weygand yelled.

"Sir there were spies! They set bombs up inside of the asteroid and collapsed all the tunnels! The miners are trapped! They are invading the base now! They have 12 battleships and heavy infantry! What should we do?"

"What should we do!?!?!? For Gods sake, call in air support! Get the USS Liberties guns on the smallest battle ships and I want the USS Donald Trump's guns on the enemy artillery! Get the miners to start to do search and rescue in the tunnels. Move 700 troops, 10 hover jeeps, and 5 tanks from the left and the same for the right! I want The White Angels over here pronto to bomb the shit out of the enemy barricades! I must call President D' Angelo, President Fren, and President Taylor and call for reinforcements! We must protect this asteroid at all costs!"

"YES SIR!" Replied Lt. smith and carried out his orders accordingly.

( video call to @Bobisdead123 @Freddybeard @Frontier from Captain Weygand)

"Mayday mayday mayday! This is Captain Weygand of the mining operation at the asteroid! Stetistics show that the fighting style of the opposing force is Helganish. We need support and quick! They have 12 battleships and a large opposing infantry closing on the base! I put into effect defense plan T. to slow the force from advancing.

The Helganish had well trained agents here on base. They killed an entire room of U.C. and R.I. soldiers and assassinated 2 guards that were stationed on the AA guns. They set up charges inside the asteroid and the tunnels have collapsed! We have miners and soldiers trapped inside! Please I beg of you, help!"
With the battle commencing, the helgan had the initiative. The 1st and second battlegroups with 25 tanks and 1500 veteran soldiers were commencing there attack on the flanks and taking the enemy convoys and enemy forces by suprise. Meanwhile Helmut and his 50 tanks and 4500 men had penetrated the enemy defenses with the help of air supiority. Thanks to the infiltrators the enemy AA guns were disabled and the only chance the enemy had was relying on raw air support. But with the hangers being targeted and the disarray and confusion in the enemy troops. Things seemed grim.

"This is general Helmut. All forces on the west and east will continue to stall any enemy reinforcements from entering back into the mining facility. With our suprise and initiative we shall overcome the scum." With that said the first line of defense was at the moment being crushed and no one was spared of mercy. They were now inside the base causing havoc and looting anything valuable.

Meanwhile the inflitrators had continued to cause even more confusion as they started causing disarray of communication and spreading word that the inflitrators were heading towards the remaining hangers that were still mobile. The two inflitrators instead continued even further inside the meteor and planted 5 more of the devices and would detonate in 15 minutes.

"This is Python reporting in, the last of the devices have been planted sir, how are things going outside."

Helmut trying to respond was also filled in with the sound of guns firing and the screaming and shouting of either helgan soldiers or the enemy's scream of mercy.

"Oh it could be better. I just wish we were given a bit more.....explosion."

Inside the flagship of the fleet, the ships continued to pummel the enemy defenses and hangers and while deploying there fighters and transporters to pick up there loot.

"Sir about 47% of there hangers have been destroyed, enemy communications have been jammed for the next hour, and 30% of there defenses have been demolished."

The captain nods in response and answers back, "continue your fire on the enemy hangers, report to our fighters to aid general Helmut in his continued assault."

The crew member nods and commences the next orders to the nearby warships and fighters. This night would be remembered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this RP has somehow got off course and turned into a typically nation building RP and for that reason I am no longer considering this as an active rip, you nay continue if u wish but I will not continue the plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back