• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Exposure

GSSquared

Does Not Know He Got The Title "Well-Known Member
I tend to feel like when ever I post a new story I idea or concept it gets buried and goes unseen. Maybe that's just because my rps aren't great, so my question is; how long does it normally take to get a response, because I feel like the longer it's out there the more buried it gets.

Have you tried making an interest check?

Usually when people are looking for rps to join, they look at the interest checks and not at the actual rp subforums. I think it's typically because the subforums have rps on a huge range of levels of progress... Like, for example, the threads on the first page can be new, been around for months, and not be accepting. It's easier to just go look at interest checks where you know the majority of the threads are going to be for new and accepting rps.

If you have made an interest check, new ones pop up pretty often, so it might help to bump the thread after it falls off the first page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back