• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Everlark rp search

Ghoullz.7335

BLACKJACK!
Hey, back here again.

So I recentl got back into the hunger games, and I come bearing prompts. I prefer to write Katniss just because I'm working on learning how to write her decently, but I'm not opposed to writing Peeta!

1. I'd like to explore what the two are like behind closed doors. I know that in the movies, it's said that Katniss just avoids him, or vice versa, but what if even when the hunger games were over, Peeta confronted her and something further than Katniss dismissing him happened?

2. I feel like them in an au without the hunger games would be cute too. I like the idea of Katniss taking care of Primrose by herself. It's mentioned that her mom kind of goes off the wires sometimes, and that she fails to be there when Primrose needed her, so maybe it could be abandonment. Maybe Peeta could either be a concerned teacher of Prim's or a dcs worker, or maybe just someone who found them struggling on the sides of the streets or something, helping them out and falling for Katniss in the process.

3. An angst idea. What if when Prim was in the hospital, talking to the hijacked Peeta, what if he ended up hurting her?

4. I'd also like to explore what life was like after the mocking jay part two. this could be either fluffy or sweet or even sad. Maybe it could be being dragged back into the hunger games, or their kid being dragged into it--- I'm open to ideas!

5. I think a hurt comfort would be adorable :( Just a small little rp (could be added into another plot) where Katniss has a nightmare, or even Peeta, because we don't get to see his, and comfort with that.

6. similar to the hijacking, I was thinking of an au. Peeta has a wife and kids, but he has amnesia, and he can't remember them. Katniss is not the wife, but she's a childhood crush just like in the movies, and when his wife makes a desperate call for him to remember something, Katniss is thrown off when Peeta instead assumes his wife is Katniss.

7. or just the same little amnesia thing with Katniss as his doctor.

8. I know it was all just everlark, and I don't have any specific ideas for the pairing, but I would also like to explore Finnick and Katniss's friendship, I'D ALSO LOVE TO RP FINNICK AND ANNIE BECAUSE THEY WERE SO CUTE AND WE GOT NOTHING OF THEM??? UNFAIR.

9. More everlark, i'm obsessed. An au still with the whole fake dating stuff. I don't know why, but this is oddly specific, I know. But a college au. I could see Katniss being the outcast sort of, and Peeta the jock, and maybe he's getting teased by his friends about not having a girlfriend, so he foolishly says he does have one, that they just haven't met her yet, and maybe he'd ask Katniss out in hopes of that, or maybe it could be a dare---classic. But either way it'd be a cute little fluffy thing up until it's all "you asshole, I actually fell for you" blah blah blah, or even Katniss moving onto another guy right after in hopes of making Peeta jealous and do something about it, which works, obviously. '

10. I also think a basic coffee au has litterally NEVER failed me, like just one of them being a worker, and the other ordering the same order everyday, the worker memorizing it, and Peeta, pressumably, trying to win Katniss over every day, Katniss being flattered by his antics, but not doing anything until one day she gets properly asked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back