Amityvillager

Free-Spirited Fox, Voracious Vixen
7edc2c80f6a5b881a2fad688859e67ad.jpg

newcreate.php

+A G E:: 19

+G E N D E R:: Female

+H E I G H T:: 5' 1"

+W E I G H T:: 109 lbs

+S T A T U S:: Estranged daughter of a very wealthy and important breeder.

+O C C U P A T I O N:: Heir to the Apollo estate, Kin, and laboratory.

+B O D Y . M A R K I N G S:: (These are also broken at the moment.) What the picture (nonexistent) shows. She also has these two following tattoos (the first one dominates her back):

Elven_Tribal___Tattoo_Study_5_by_Elbie3rd.jpg

Elven_Tribal___Tattoo_Study_6_by_Elbie3rd.jpg

+S K I L L S:: She is very persuasive, especially with a knife. Her skills with a blade are almost abominable. Estelle is also very nimble and has marvelous climbing ability. The young woman is also great with words, especially when it comes to lying.

+P E R S O N A L I T Y:: On the surface and in the company of normal folk, she is a respectable and calm young woman. But in truth, she is a twisted little girl who never got her parents love, and oftentimes seeks out other love to replace it. She's also obsessed with the creatures and prefers to be near them than humans. She can be loud and giggly, but can also get spiteful and violent. Estelle is gullible when it comes to honest affection; she can't tell the difference between love and lust. It has embittered her.

+H I S T O R Y:: Estelle Lillian Apollo. A name every girl in the city wants, if only for the money. Estelle is the estranged daughter of the Apollo family--a fate that has befallen her ancestors before--who is ignored by both parents, even though she is an only child. She did have a brother, but he was caught fondling a creature and was disowned by his family; his body turned up in a dark alley the next week. Estelle got her love of creatures from him. At night, the girl prowls the place her father keeps his pets, partaking in their rituals and games. She tattooed her body to try and fit in with them. Estelle hopes to one day flee into their ranks, and so far, her parents know nothing of the games she is playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back