• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Error During Account Creation

mrXenox

I recommended this site to a friend but she's had a lot of trouble making an account, she has been trying for over an hour and the same thing keeps happening, she gets an error message:

Dear User-Senpai, we are helping Tsundere Shark-Kohai make sure that she catches all bots and lets humans pass. Your browser will redirect in a few seconds to your desired destination.

Nothing happens after that, she has tried waiting and reloading the page, but all the fields are blank and as she's re-entering the information, the message pops up again. She asked me to post this for her since she can't really without an account. Help would be appreciated since I really want her first impression of this community to be a great one.

mrXenox said:
I recommended this site to a friend but she's had a lot of trouble making an account, she has been trying for over an hour and the same thing keeps happening, she gets an error message:
Dear User-Senpai, we are helping Tsundere Shark-Kohai make sure that she catches all bots and lets humans pass. Your browser will redirect in a few seconds to your desired destination.

Nothing happens after that, she has tried waiting and reloading the page, but all the fields are blank and as she's re-entering the information, the message pops up again. She asked me to post this for her since she can't really without an account. Help would be appreciated since I really want her first impression of this community to be a great one.
Have your friend try now :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back