Story Entry Point: S1 E1 "The Black Dawn" [BASED OFF OF ROBLOX GAME]

Entry Point: Season 1, Episode 1 "The Freelancer"

A strange looking brown-haired individual stepped out of the van, stretching. As it was Friday, there were lots of people on the road. The individual was ready to infiltrate the police station. As he got out of the van, he walked normally and went behind the surveillance camera, as a hacker, he disabled it. "You got the camera?" A strange male voice asked, "Yeah, got it. Now I just have to sneak in." the individual answered. They dropped a bag they were holding at their back right at the start and took their equipment. One was a pistol, a Raven with a suppressor, and one was a crowbar to break in.

He took both of the equipment he brought with him and used the crowbar on the door. He opened the door into the lockers room, and took a police disguise. He then went to the other room, "Hold on." the strange voice interrupted the individual, "LOTS of people in the next room so..." the male voice stated, "I know, don't screw up." the individual said, he opened the door and walked through, blending in and not getting detected. He went upstairs, opening the door, and peeking for any guards. It was clear, he went into the other room, and into the archives room, he saw a civilian. "What?! Nobody should be here." the male voice exclaimed, "I think the person has some intel we can use, intimidate and interrogate him. THEN you take him out." the male voice commanded the individual, "What are you doing here? Nobody should be here!" the individual questioned, "I was just inspecting the whole thing. D-don't shoot!" the civilian answered. "What's the password to the computer?" the individual asked again, "The password? W-which computer? O-oh, it's n-nimda, a-admin backwards." the civilian once again, answered, as he gets bashed by the individual. They go to the server room and search the computer. "I need you to open up a connection for us, then you can exfiltrate." the male voice said. As the computer was set up, a cop came in and was alerted. "Quick! Bash him!" the male voice exclaimed, the individual knocked the cop out. "Hello? Roadrunner? You're not joking around again, are you?" the cop said from the radio, "Make something up before they get alerted!" the male voice commanded. After the individual finishes, he stashes the body in the server room. And escapes through the back door to the garbage bin. "Nice job, we'll wire your payment." the male voice said. The individual went back into the van and drove back to his apartment.

Meanwhile in the base...

"Hmm.. what is it, Wren?" an old male voice said, "Director, Jackdaw is still out there, waiting for us." Wren answered. "Wasn't he shot down? It's impossible that he's still up." the Director asked, "Sir, he's been planning something. He has been gone for 5 years. And now he's up again... If we don't intervene with the current situation we are right now, we'll get caught by Phoenix." Wren answered once again. "Hmm.. We will need to figure this out." the Director said. "Oh, by the way, director. One of our operatives, she had got caught by the police, beaten, shot, injured." Wren explained, "It's Rose, isn't it. She's detained?" the Director whispered. "She was always a tough one." Wren stated. "Any knowledge about where she's at?" the Director asked, "She was detained at a high security prison. We think it's Wargate." Wren answered, "And should we take the Freelancer, Prankster, out?" "No, I have a better idea." the Director answered.

A few minutes later...

"Hey, uh, Prankster?" Wren called Prankster, "Yeah, what's up?" Prankster answered, "Yeah, our organisation is hiring you." Wren stated, "What? Hire me? Sorry, but you've already done that." Prankster said, "Yeah, but this time you'll be given a permanent position—you up for it?" Wren asked, "Mhm, yeah, okay." Prankster answered, "Good." Wren said, "By the way, does this organisation of yours have a name?" Prankster asked, "Yes—yes it does." Wren answered,

"Halcyon."

Episode 1, Season 1, end.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back