Empresses Aspect

Lotus1

pretty much just wondering what the Scarlet Empress 's elemental aspect is, i am assuming its fire because of the scarlet in her name. Am i wrong?

It's never been stated. I've assumed fire because of the special effects accompanying her announcement to the Realm - her robes were of fire, red silk, or flowing blood if I recall correctly. Assuming that this was her personal taste.

Also, she broke with tradition and duty to do the necessary thing when she abandoned her post and went to the defense grid compound.

Killing the whole Deliberative because they offended you, killing your doctors if they can't cure your lover's nigh-incurable disease and challenging the Imperial Manse instead of dying against the Fae like a good soldier... all those things make her seem Fire aspected to me.

Well, she could be pretty much any aspect, I think.

Essentially, she could be an Earth aspected, who simply uses rather radical measures to enforce order and stasis. She could be a Wood, obsessed with life and immortality. Or Air, for her apparent knack for the occult. Or Water.

Sure, should I put her in my game, I'd make her Fire, but you can give her any aspect you want. I think they intentionally didn't mention her aspect.

Kaiserpingvin said:
Essentially, she could be an Earth aspected, who simply uses rather radical measures to enforce order and stasis
 I liked that one   :P

Personality aside, I believe there are only two drawed "versions" of the Empress. The first is Melissa Uran's Empress, a ¿blond? woman with a don't-mess-with-me expression, milky white skin and fire-like robes; that Empress looks Fire aspected for sure. The other one is the Exalted comic's (#1) sidestory Empress (I think Sackda drew her); this one has black hair and darker skin, which looks more earthy.

However, the aspect of the Empress is surely -like many things of the setting- left to the ST's imagination.

There's also the drawing of her bound to a pole in Malfeas, attended by the Ebon Dragon.

-S

I knew I was forgetting something!

Well, in that one the Empress looks like a scared naked maiden... and she has blond, long hair, also.

Maybe she is... metal aspect! haha think about it, in asianic elemental alignment maps. they have Earth, Metal, Water, Fire, Wood.

Lotus said:
Maybe she is... metal aspect!
So in that picture she would be in the process of being converted to black metal? Sorta like Luca Torelli doing way to many magic mushrooms, suffering from severe skizofrenia and hanging out with Norwegians.

... wonder where he is from anyways?

Elcief said:
Personality aside, I believe there are only two drawed "versions" of the Empress. The first is Melissa Uran's Empress, a ¿blond? woman with a don't-mess-with-me expression, milky white skin and fire-like robes; that Empress looks Fire aspected for sure. The other one is the Exalted comic's (#1) sidestory Empress (I think Sackda drew her); this one has black hair and darker skin, which looks more earthy.
there's Ross Campbell's version her cuddling with Ebon Dragon :D . neither of them show her blonde, it's only that her hair is left without colouring. it can be any colour, from light blue to orange. but my own personal guess (imbued uncorrectably by her title) is fire. she's rash, violent and so damn intimidating.

what i chiefly wonder is, though, her real name.

ava said:
Elcief said:
there's Ross Campbell's version of her in Malfeas, cuddling with Ebon Dragon :D . neither of them show her blonde, it's only that her hair is left without colouring. it can be any colour, from light blue to orange. but my own personal guess (imbued uncorrectably by her title) is fire. she's rash, violent and so damn intimidating.

what i chiefly wonder is, though, her real name.

Elcief said:
I knew I was forgetting something!
Well, in that one the Empress looks like a scared naked maiden... and she has blond, long hair, also.
Your signature is hilarious.  Just wanted to state that publicly.  'Cause it's fucking funny as hell.

Your signature is hilarious.  Just wanted to state that publicly.  'Cause it's fucking funny as hell.
It sounds like a play on something familiar, but I'm at a loss as to what.

-S

Elcief said:
Kaiserpingvin said:
Essentially, she could be an Earth aspected, who simply uses rather radical measures to enforce order and stasis
 I liked that one   :P

However, the aspect of the Empress is surely -like many things of the setting- left to the ST's imagination.
The Scarlet Empress is also pictured in the book Aspect Book: Wood on page 26, along with Ragara Bhagwei and a young girl who was a favored lover of the Scarlet Empress.  The Scarlet Empress is pictured wearing robes that have patterns on them that are suspiciously like flames.

Stillborn said:
It sounds like a play on something familiar, but I'm at a loss as to what.
A Simpsons episode, where Homer joins a secret organization.

and speaking of signatures...

Stillborn said:
You are not your Essence rating.

You are not your Dexterity+Martial Arts pool.

You are not an interesting and unique character concept.

You are the all-twinking, game-hacking, fanboy crap of the world.

I am Jakk Bey's raging bile duct.
Way to pervert Fight Club to your own twisted ends   :) ... So what does this mean? Stillborn is the timid, reality-escaping alter ego to Jakk Bey:s raging impulsedriven mania?

hmm... now to locate the subversive cult out to destroiy civilised society...

That's an oldie I came up with on the original EC. I watched Fight Club again recently, which got me in the mood again.

-S

Yup, I didn't write about that one 'cause it looks like the one in D-B.

Btw, I always wondered why Brigid had a scalet fire-looking corset-... *ejem*... mantle instead of an orichalcum one (that is, if that raiments IS Mantle).

And, indeed, my signature is an edited verse of "The Stonecutters' Song", from the Simpsons.

You are the all-twinking, game-hacking, fanboy crap of the world.
 Yeah, that's me. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back