• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Embeds

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
Is there any way I can embed music players from, say, for instance, picosong? I know soundcloud and youtube instantly get embedded, but are there any html/bbcodes that I can use for other sites with mp3 playing capabilities? I'm pretty sure the <embed> codes on the sites dont work.

According to the site BBCodes, you can only embed from Facebook, Liveleak, Vimeo, YouTube, and Soundcloud. There doesn't seem to be a feature for any other mp3 like media unless you uploaded it through the Flash-based uploader (which I'm not entirely sure will support mp3 files).

Musician said:
According to the site BBCodes, you can only embed from Facebook, Liveleak, Vimeo, YouTube, and Soundcloud. There doesn't seem to be a feature for any other mp3 like media unless you uploaded it through the Flash-based uploader (which I'm not entirely sure will support mp3 files).
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back