• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

~Dreams and Nightmares~

What do you think so far?

• Love it! Can't wait to read more! :3 (Me: Aw, thank you.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, it's okay. I'll keep reading if you post more, because I'm bored. (Me: Okay. . .)

• Meh. I don't think I'll keep reading, but, it wasn't terrible. Not my cup of tea. (Me: Lol, tea!)

• Terrible! Get a life! >:( (Me: Well, that's harsh. . .)

• Total voters

Angelfoodcake

The Idiotic Prince Of Nekos

Authors note to anyone who will actually be reading and keeping up with this: I'll try to update. . .Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. If I will be unable to update, there will be a notice, explaining why and for how long I will not be able to update. I hope you enjoy. Thank you ~ The Prince

~Part One, Chapter One~

Sylin and Kain

Chapter one told my Sylin

Feeling the ground around me, I felt a shock of pain run through me. "Kain?" I asked, my voice just a shaky whisper. Pain coursed through my whole body, and I cringed on the floor. Covered in a warm liquid, I laid there, unable to hardly move. But, still, I tried to call out to my twin.

"Kain? Kain, are you here?" I grunted in pain.

After a while of grunting, and cringing, I began to feel tired. Still calling, my voice got quieter. I began to drift in and out of sleep. And that's when, I heard his voice.

"Sylin! Wha-"

My brother didn't have time to finish. I heard a fight going on, but my vision was too fuzzy to see it. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep quickly.

It was dark and quiet. I found myself in a damp room with no light. I felt terror rush over me. I needed to find a way out of that darkness. Wait, was that a light I saw?

I walked toward the shining beam of warmth, until I came across the table, set up with a fancy tea set, and fresh baked cookies. I tried to stay away, but something pulled me toward it.

As I got closer, the smell of blood invaded my nostrils, and I coughed. I soon saw that what the tea cups held inside of them, was in fact, not tea, but a fresh, warm, red liquid.

Without knowing what I was doing, I sat down, and picked up one of the cups, taking a few gulps. I felt so thirsty. Maybe that's why I went towards it in the first place. . .

I sighed with relief, and went to set the cup down, but. . .

"Sylin!"

I dropped the cup, and it fell to the floor, shattering, red, irony liquid spilling out of it. I thought I had drank more of it. The cup seemed like it had been. . .full.

"Sylin!"

The voice called again, and I got up with a start, knocking the chair over.

"Kain?" I called out. "Where are you?"

"Sylin!"

The voice just kept repeating my name. I didn't know where it was coming from, but I felt like I needed to go towards it. Which way was towards it? Left? Right? Where was I?

My head began the ache, and my heart began to pound. Question after question was raised. I had no answers. No one to give me answers.

"Sylin!"

I struggled to get a hold of my thoughts.

"Sylin!"

The voice kept calling.

"Sylin!"

My throat was so dry. I needed another drink.

"Sylin!"

I turned, and reached for the other cup.

"Sylin! Wake up!"

I stopped, dead in my tracks. Had the voice just told me to wake up?

"Come on, get up!"

A small smile appeared on my face, as I laughed. I took my hand away from the tea cup. And, the room began to fade, until I was. . .nowhere. I was in a wide, open, pure white, space. The last thing I felt was a hand on my shoulder. Before, I woke up.

Taking a deep breath, I flung up from the bed, panting. I was covered in sweat.

I looked over to see black haired (Of course, we both had black hair) Kain sitting on the bed next to me, rubbing his arm. I could see blood.

"What happened?" I asked, kind of worried.

"You bit me." Kain answered, looking annoyed. "I should really stop trying to wake you up from that dream of yours. Maybe it would be better to just see how it ends. Where it takes you."

"Sorry." I apologize. "Don't stop waking me up. It's just, there's the part with the blood in th-"

"I know, I know, tea cups." Kain interrupted me. "Let's just go eat breakfast. I'm starving. Do you know how long I spent trying to wake you up? And, after breakfast, you should shower." He chuckled, as he gestured to me.

I looked down at myself, as I got up. "What, you don't like sweat?" I asked, with a chuckle. "Too bad." I shrugged, and followed Kain downstairs. We laughed and made jokes the whole way down. Probably just to get my mind off the dream. But, it didn't work if that was the purpose.

Downstairs, me and Kain ate a simple breakfast of plain toast, and I went to take a shower. After that, we got ready for school.

As we exited the house, we heard our sister, Clair call behind us, "Play nice with the other kids!"

We laughed, and replied in unison, "Kill each other? Okay, we will."

I heard Clair chuckle behind us. I hadn't told her, or anyone besides Kain about my dream. But, I figured it wasn't anything to get Clair worried about. She did tend to worry about that kind of stuff. Though, I had been having this dream since I was little, and it hasn't done any harm yet. After all, it was just a dream.

Arriving at school, me and Kain stuck together. I really wasn't one to go socialize. And, Kain respected that, even though, he himself, loved attention.

I just followed him around, like his shadow, as he would kind of interact with others. Then, we would go to class, and stay together.

We had the same schedule. Which was good. I don't know what I would do if I had to be in a room full of strangers.

Though, today when we walked into our first class, we discovered, there was a new student.

A familiar looking girl with short white hair stood at the front of the classroom. Her eyes were constantly moving, as if she was looking for something. Then, they stopped. And, I could have sworn she was looking at me, so I hid behind Kain.

When I came out again, she was scanning the classroom once more. I sighed with relief.

The rest of class went rather normally. I found out that the new student's name was Lilliar, and she apparently had eight siblings.

Whenever I got close to her, I felt my body tense up. It felt like hate was radiating off of her. And, it seemed I wasn't the only one who had a strange feeling about her. Everyone, and I mean, everyone avoided her. The problem was, she seemed to appear wherever I was. And so, I had this feeling constantly.

When it was finally time to go home, I was relieved. Me and Kain hurried home. And, as Kain opened the door, I saw her.

In the yard of the house next to ours, she stood there, as movers brought stuff inside. I pushed my way past Kain, and into the house, as soon as the door was open.

"Woah, what's wrong?" Kain asked. "You look like you had that dream again. But, while you were awake."

"Shh." I told him. But, he was right. The feeling I got around her reminded me of how I feel during that dream.

"What? Clair's at work." Kain asked, shrugging.

I sighed, "It's just, she's here." I answered. Kain gave me a confused look. "You know, the new girl, Lilliar. I told you already, she creeps me out."

"Oh, is that what you were trying to say?" Kain asked, and I shook my head.

"I know you heard me." I said. "I love joking and all, but this is serious. Didn't you notice her popping up, wherever we went?"

Sighing, Kain nodded. "But, let's deal with it tomorrow." He said. "You know how I hate pressuring things."

I knew that was as much as I was going to get from him, and kind of smiled. "Well, okay." I agreed.

We both went to sit down on the couch, and watched TV for the rest of the day.

That night, I fell asleep, and the dream came to me once again. But. . .something about it, was, different. . .

No update today. I went to the mall with my sister for her B-day. Not like anyone's reading this anyway. . . o~o Oh well. . . I said if I couldn't update, I'd post a notice. So, here ya go, no one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back