• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Draw my character?

archur

watch for the flash
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey artists and others interested! I've recently, well, recently would be a lie. My first character, Leo Valkas, has never really gotten a actual picture. Mostly just descriptions, and a picture I feel has never really encapsuled "Leo Valkas." So, I'll give you guys a description, and the rest is up to creative interpretation.

Leo is a murderer. Not a mercenary, not a hired gun, not a serial killer, he is a psychopath intent on the immediate destruction of those around, nearby, but not without reason. You see, Leo wasn't always Leo. It used to be Josef Gangl. It was July 5th, 1945, Castle Itter. The castle was a camp for important prisoners, trading chips for the Nazis to use at their discretion. It was towards the end of the war, the "Last Battle" as it was known. A group of former Warden SS defectors, who coordinated as the head of the Austrian resistance, gained contact with a prisoner who had bicycle 8 miles to the town of Worgl, armed with a letter stating how the prisoners took the castle after the Nazis there fled for fear of being charged for warcrimes. Gangl still found that there were some loyalists, executing and shooting any window in town that had the Austrian flag, so he approached a nearby tank battalion of Americans under a white flag, asking for help. Captain Lee immediately prompted to help him, and helped take the castle completely. Though wanting to bring along the entire column, he was only able to bring one, and 14 Americans with him after a bridge proved to be too unsturdy for even 2 tanks to cross. They reached and liberated the Castle, and met the French prisoners and more friendly German forces. The defenders were dissapponted at the small size of the reinforcements, but it would have to do. Capt. Lee positioned his tank, "Besotten Jenny", in front of the gate, and with the help of an SS officer the prisoners befriended, Kurt-Siegfried Schrader, organized the defense, and ordered the prisoners to hide, but they fought alongside the joined forces later. It was that morning that the 17th Waffen SS Panzer Grenadier division began their assault. The 30 or so defenders had to fend off against 150+ attackers, and were only saved by a relief force sent by the 142nd American Infantry Regiment. The only casualty, Gangl, killed by a sniper trying to move former Prime Minister Reynaud from harm. 

But that isn't the end of "his" story. Captain Lee wouldn't let a man who stood for what was right be let to waste like that. Or more of the U.S. government. They wanted a supersoldier to stop WWIII from happening, and keep the tensions from building between countries yet again. So, the perfect candidate for this? Josef Gangl of course. It was 1946, the first test of Kruelean-3 was ready to be tested on a deceased human subject. It was sort of a zombie formula, a living liquid metal substance that bonded with dead cells. This was first tested on dead dogs, and they demonstrated minor deformations. Instead of legs, they slid or had very impartial replaced limbs. When the second serum was treated on dead primates, they demonstrated creation of basic tools in addition to reconstructing lost or damaged organs. The only stipulation was their tendency for bouts of rage uncommon for their species' behavior. The researchers figured this would be fixed in human subjects. It did. For a while. "Gangl" woke up with no idea who he was, or his own name. But you would be able to tell it was Gangl. His face was slicked over with a layer of the serum, and it had rapidly spread and multiplied through the body. "Gangl" woke up quietly, and opened his mouth, a large crease in his featureless face resembling a gasglow smile, and asked where he was. The scientists told him he was in a hospital, and Gangl complied. He was told that he would need an X-ray to scan for brain brain injuries. Gangl again complied, and when the X-rays passed, they were shocked. The brain tissue was partly destroyed. It was being picked apart from the inside. This was met with shock and disgust, but it seemed that whatever monster they created was human enough for them. So, they decided, with some difficulty, to pick him apart. It was reconfirmed that he was not human, as while he was being dissected, no form of tranquilizer worked, and when they cut him open, he didn't seem to notice any difference. Though there was no reaction the entire time, no pain, nor even emotion. This was irely contradictory to the last few tests, so nobody was quite sure what was going on, until they introduced him to food. Steak, potatoes, and a glass of water. The glass was knocked off the food tray introduced to him immediately, and it splashed onto him, burning and melting some of his fully consolidated leg. He screeched, but was calmed down by the same nurse who brought him the meal. He was introduced to eating utensils, which to he remarked, "You creatures consume others for sustenance? How do you get the other creature to submit then?" The nurse was baffled, but the subject ate like a normal human being. The nurse shrugged off the comment, and returned with the captain of defense. He told the subject he was being inducted to become a trained assassin on the U.S.'s behalf. The subject accepted, and over a course of several years, he was on his first mission. Night, an urban area bustling with people. He picked up on dialect and social cues from his trainer, whom he gained a bond. It was mostly sarcastic dialect, but at that.  He entered a nightclub, his target. Bindy Johal. He took him out with ease, a single shot to the back of the head, and he was done for. It was when he left, he encountered an issue. It had started to rain. He had training on water endurance, but the fact he was melting wouldn't change anything. He slunk into a taxi, and directed him back to HQ. The taxi driver was executed, and for his sloppyness with the civilian witnesses they had to execute, he was put into thermosleep. He was blasted with flamethrowers until he "froze" and was transported into a holding facility for failed experiments. It was there they shot him with water until he shrunk enough to be put into a 10 inch by 4 inch jar. There, he was trapped in his thoughts. Churning, thinking, he was losing it ever so slowly. Years pass. And a couple of angry, arguing scientists knock over a cupboard, the mysterious grey/silver liquid splashing to the floor, and out from it, a bladed appeared, and ripped them apart with glee. He wanted revenge. And he was more than happy to get it. He jumped down a sink, albeit shrinking along the way, to reappear somewhere in a cabin in the woods. 

I realize I haven't really told you how he looks. Here's the reference image I was talking about earlier.

new_phyrexia_by_jungpark-d3ifgf2.jpg

I imagine him to be a literal living weapon, able to shapeshift his hands into guns/swords/etc. or morphing into various shapes to fit under doorways, or to go up somebody's nose and burst through their chest. He's greyish silver, and he is somewhat faceless, not unlike slenderman's face. His legs can appear or stay as one mass. Think of a killer slime-person, but instead of slime, metal and guns.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I'll leave a few links down here for my inspiration of the character.

Thanks for reading my block of text, leave comments for whatever reason.

Oh, and I'll most certainly accredit you for your art. Watermark yourself 'chase I'm plan to use whatever you guys create a ton. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back