Blah

Enkerzed Enkerzed No worries, I appreciate that you'd want to work on it by yourself; handing your 'baby' off to somebody else is hard! I've had enough of my own projects to know the feeling, haha. Equally though, don't feel like you're bothering me, helping out is enjoyable and something I'd be happy to do. I really know what you mean by the scope problem, I have a tendency to expand and expand on ideas within world building, simply because I'm the kind of guy who loves explanations for why things are the way they are. What starts out as a war between two countries becomes a complex metaphysically focused universe filled with myriad supernatural forces and mysterious supernatural entities backing up both sides. It gets out of hand faaaaast I tell you.

PressureCooker PressureCooker Ah yes, about that. This is probably something I should have mentioned from the start, but I'm mainly looking for experienced rpers only. Fluent in English, decent writing ability, decent grammar, no one liners, good sense of rp etiquette, etc and all that. Basically, I'll be quite selective when it comes to who I'll be accepting into the rp, so those 10+ people could very well shrink down to only a handful by the time we begin. That said though, I'll mainly be judging by the quality of people's character profiles, so once I get the cs ready be sure to bring your A game and write to impress. No pressure XD

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Hey, don't worry about it ;) S'all good yo.

Confounding Confounding I know of what you speak, I'm literally dealing with the same kind of problem right now. Tell you what though, if I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew then you'll be first one I'll turn to.

All right everyone, I know it's been over a week already since I came up with this hair brained idea for an rp, but hang on just a little bit longer. It's all starting to come together, should take no more than another weekend to get everything setup. Just to have something to look at, here's a few pics I've found for the rp as well as some characters of mine:

lead_me__the_oldest_by_soltia-d89tq3m.jpg
sara-campolo-carlo-me-copia.jpg
radiant_by_wildweasel339-d9qzxpv.png
ornstein_by_raviolllies-da575zi.png
dragon_lord_by_peterprime-d72v6qe.png
the_profane_temple_by_aths_art-datd1d1.jpg
dragon_hunt_by_chevsy-d8we1n4.jpg

Hope this gives everyone at least a little bit of inspiration.

PressureCooker PressureCooker Ah yes, about that. This is probably something I should have mentioned from the start, but I'm mainly looking for experienced rpers only. Fluent in English, decent writing ability, decent grammar, no one liners, good sense of rp etiquette, etc and all that. Basically, I'll be quite selective when it comes to who I'll be accepting into the rp, so those 10+ people could very well shrink down to only a handful by the time we begin. That said though, I'll mainly be judging by the quality of people's character profiles, so once I get the cs ready be sure to bring your A game and write to impress. No pressure XD

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Hey, don't worry about it ;) S'all good yo.

Confounding Confounding I know of what you speak, I'm literally dealing with the same kind of problem right now. Tell you what though, if I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew then you'll be first one I'll turn to.

All right everyone, I know it's been over a week already since I came up with this hair brained idea for an rp, but hang on just a little bit longer. It's all starting to come together, should take no more than another weekend to get everything setup. Just to have something to look at, here's a few pics I've found for the rp as well as some characters of mine:

lead_me__the_oldest_by_soltia-d89tq3m.jpg
sara-campolo-carlo-me-copia.jpg
radiant_by_wildweasel339-d9qzxpv.png
ornstein_by_raviolllies-da575zi.png
dragon_lord_by_peterprime-d72v6qe.png
the_profane_temple_by_aths_art-datd1d1.jpg
dragon_hunt_by_chevsy-d8we1n4.jpg

Hope this gives everyone at least a little bit of inspiration.
Never played any dark souls except the first one, is she from a different one?

Looking great dude, seems you've got it in the bag. Ornstein makes everyone's day better! I like the aesthetic you've chosen a lot.

I can just imagine all of the world that will need to be created, he needs to make classifications of dragons. And how you should deal with them. Maybe later in the rp he will have to expand upon the universe and the countries so the dragoons with their power be abused or take sides in wars. Maybe he will expand upon the magic system for non dragoon characters to make them more relevant.This rp is definitely going to be very interesting

What humans who go through a ritual only to become superhuman, then spent their life killing monsters only to later on become those monsters? I dont see your point Blitzer Blitzer

What humans who go through a ritual only to become superhuman, then spent their life killing monsters only to later on become those monsters? I dont see your point Blitzer Blitzer
Well Witchers spend their lives killing monsters and under go rituals to become animal like (mutants). And its just the vibe.

Well Witchers spend their lives killing monsters and under go rituals to become animal like (mutants). And its just the vibe.
I might have not made it clear but that was the joke,which is quite funny to me , I played through all the with all the witchers but the latest one has to be my favourite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back