Dragon Shifters Sign-up(closed)

Karma200

Brownie Goddess
Actual Sign up: http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/dragon-shifters-sign-up-not-opened-yet-accepting-reservation-through-pm.14540/

(ONLY 6 PEOPLE, 3 girls & 3 guys)

In a world were Dragons rule the planes and everyone fears them, they live in freedom and fly the skies on their own will. There are 4 main lands that people know Dragons inhabit and will continue to keep for the rest of their lives; the Dragons lived in there peaceful after the war with the Wizards who wished to entrap the Dragons as pets. Now the numbers of Dragons are dwelling on the end of extinction and its been 20 years since the war but now... now they have the King of Wizards who has stolen the 4 sacred crystals from the Dragons that are the key to unlocking and controlling the Ancestors of all Dragons.

Now there are six elemental Dragons that have come out of their homes to go search for their beloved crystals. The humans are prepared for the Dragons to appear for their crystals but the Dragons have a secret... they have the ability to shift into humans and they shall do so in order to get back what is important to them.

Dragons Available:

Weather Dragons (lightning, wind)-Only 1 spot left-

mauve_sky_with_lightning_wallpaper_landscape_nature_wallpaper_1280_800_widescreen_1528_zpsb6290a1a.jpg
Fire Dragons (Fire & Lava ~Lava is only when they are around a volcano)-2 spots left-

00025528_zps3ac20459.jpg
Ice Dragons (Ice & Water)-2 spots left-

2187071232_397af6a5d3_zpsb08fa416.jpg
Earth Dragons (Earth & Plants)-2 spots left-

1503447_zps0a444aa6.jpg

RULES~

1. Your Dragon is not a God -.-
  2. Romance is available but make sure you get permission from the other party
  3. Kissing, cuddling and making out is allowed but nothing more
  4. Don't be rude to other RP's, especially those who are new
  5. I want more then just 3 sentences, I at least want 2 paragraphs
  6. We are all on the same team, we can have arguments and such but we will have to be working together so I believe it is best to have the trust of each other and not be against one another.

Character's Accepted:

N/A

Skelly:

Human name:

Ancient Dragon Name: (something unique yet beautiful)

Personality:

Crystal color:

Dragon Appearance:

Human Appearance:

Relationship:

I'm interested! *off to look for a picture, name and other stuffs* :D i've been looking forward to a rp like this on the site and i've found it!

Human name: Latalia lillyanne

Ancient Dragon Name: Kurai Nohime

Personality: calm but irritable. She is willing to listen to you but not for long even if you intrigue her in the far most ways. Her patients is long but her willingness to use it is short lived.

Crystal color: Purple

Dragon Appearance:

Human Appearance:

Relationship:

Human Name: Cyril

Ancient Dragon Name: Velossfaeniel (Pronounced: Vay-loss-fie-nee-ell)

Personality: His mood can change rather quickly and he doesn't like being disturbed from his slumber without good reason. Cyril is rather intelligent and can tell when someone wants to harm him, also allowing him to form strategies quickly, although some tend to fail do to others not understanding. He really doesn't like hot places and refuses to go near them, since he will get quite ill until he can leave.

Crystal Color: Clear, ice blue

Dragon Appearance:
ice_dragon_kupello_by_zendar13-d3blfd4.jpg

Human Appearance:
suit-red-eyes-pandora-hearts-anime-anime-boys-white-hair-xerxes-break-albino-swords-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

Relationship: N/A

Since I forgot to put -closed- on this when I got enough characters I'll except you, just let me see if the genders are all even

Users who are viewing this thread

Back