Dorm 108

AZIRA
As she entered the room she was a little relieved to see she was the first to arrive. Letting out a soft sigh she went over to where her bag was and grabbed it. then she went to the back right bunk of the room and tossed her bag onto the top bunk. Sighing deeply she reached for her pocket to grab a cigarette only to remember her jackass teacher had annihilated it all. Growling furiously she immediately undid the shorts she wore and took them off. tossing them onto her bed she grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and pulled them on quickly encase anyone came in. Once that was over she took her shirt off not really carring that she was in just her bra and pants now and ran a hand through her hair. "fuckin asshole." She grumbled once more as she grabbed her bag and started to look through it for a shirt she wanted to wear while still standing shirtless in the dorm room.​

Last edited:

Boxxy Woodsman
(Jaun Deaux)
Boxxy stood, open-mouthed, astonished from the metaphorical feast for his eyes that he had become witness to as he entered the room... Not just one, but two, large, supple smoked hams.

The gears in his head began to turn, electric bouncing amongst his brain... These situations were supposed to be awkward... He'd watched plenty of TV shows and odd japanese cartoons... what was he supposed to do.. Ah... yes.

Boxxy's cheeks quickly flushed red as he shut his eyes tight and faced the floor "Ah... Ah... Ah I'm sorry! I got the wrong room... I didn't mean to... Sorry... Ah.. Eh... S-Sorry..."

That act should do.... though he was admittedly worried he would be struck. Only now did he realise that he had gazed at the parts that humans described as... private. It had taken all his mental fortitude to not slobber and drool at the sight of such a feast.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Azira

Azira had stopped her Rummaging when the door opened to an opened mouth idiot. Quickly his cheeks turned red and he acted embarrassed he had walked in on her but she could sense it was an act, she could sense the dirty thoughts he was having and immediately sighed she went back to rummaging through her bag till she found the shirt she wanted to put on. pulling it out. It was a white crop top tank.
l5ruwe-l-610x610-tank-crop+tops-cute-cool+girl+style-sweater-swimwear-sweatshirt-swag+girl-swa...jpg
Pulling th shirt on casually she didn't hear his comment of being in the wrong room so she figured this was his dorm as well. Glancing at him once more as she tied her hair up into a pony tail she spoke. "if you even think of going through my drawers. Ill cut your penis off and feed it to you." She said as she pulled a phone from her bag. She could tell just by the way he acted that he was one who wasn't ashamed of being at least a minor pervert which she could respect. Hell she found it more attractive if guys weren't ashamed of who they where rather than them put on masks to make themselves better. Glancing at him once more her mind wandered to some dirty things before she blushed just slightly before having a sudden realization. "Shit!!" She said as she grabbed her bag once more and looked through it. Hoping to find a spare cigarette somewhere in there. Though there wasn't one. Letting out a deep sigh she groaned a little before she glanced to the boy. She honestly didn't know what to do. Since that fuck wit of a teacher destroyed her only source of sustenance that didn't involve sleeping with someone and it would take another week at least before another pack would arrive she honestly didn't know what to do. "Hey! what are your powers?" She asked him immediately. Maybe he had the ability to make things. In that case she could ask him to make one for her. Walking over to him she grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room and shut the door. "What are your powers?" She pressed again as she stared him down needing an answer
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Boxxy Woodsman
(Jaun Deaux)
"Ah-da-du..." Although Boxxy was proud of his literally life-long career as an actor, he was already sick of it, his flustered face quickly turned back to their normal, although still somewhat rosy colour, and he seemed to rise in height by perhaps a foot, body shifting from his previous stature of around 5'3" to a relatively solid 6'2".

"Well, for one, before you get my powers, you can get my name. The name's Jaun, Jaun Deaux" Boxxy grinned a little, even now he thought it was funny that that fake identity had ever worked. "And I'm a shapeshifter. Though I'm admittedly a little better than most at what I do" He smiled a little as his palms narrowed to blades, he tapped then together and listened to the sharp, metallic ring of steel against steel, and within another instant, his hands returned to normal. "Depending on what you're looking for-" He looked to the bag she had been so-desperately rummaging through "I could help? Unless you want me for something else?" He chucked a little "Cutting my penis off isn't a really nice threat though..." The realisation hit him. He had never bothered to develop genitalia with this human model because he didn't think anybody cared... Right... He'd studied this before... Umm... Shit... There was no way he could get that weird mechanism that made stuff come out of it work... But he could do the rest quite well.

There it was, a 10th of his height, perhaps he went overboard, it didn't matter.

Azira

Azira immediately let out a disappointed sigh as he told her he could shape shift and not do what she needed him for. "Welp unless you can shape shift into a special cigarette infused with magic that can act as sustenance for me you cant help." Azira said before groaning as she turned away from him and sat on the lower bunk of the bunks she had chosen. Bringing her hands to her cheeks with a sigh. "God i fucking hate Lu-Dao." she said with a groan as she laid back onto the bed. "If he handt gone and destroyed my stuff this wouldnt be happening." She groaned a little before she sat up. Looking back to the boy she realized he was still here and blushed a little. "Sorry today's been...... a total shit show." She said to him softly.
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Boxxy Woodsman
(Jaun Deaux)
The mimic shuffled over and sat on a bunk across from her, once deadpan eyes springing to life. Boxxy didn't quite understand sadness, he didn't understand love, there were so few things he understood truly: Hunger, Loss and Life. If this person hungered, if they desired sustenance, he could understand.

"Well, I could probably look like one, a massive one albeit... Is there anything else? Cigarettes right, do they have to be special or is anything okay? Surely there has to be some somewhere on this.. ship... city.. academy thing....

Boxxy paused once again "Lu-Dao... I'm not all that familiar with him; but I've heard about him and I saw him a few months ago, he deals Mainly with delinquent students..."

Oh

"Well, you say you need them for sustenance, doesn't that mean they're medical? They shouldn't even be confiscated, nevertheless destroyed... Ah, there's no need to apologise by the way, as long as you don't remove my penis I'd say we're even? Sort of, still, I'm sorry for walking in on you unnanounced earlier."

Last edited:
Azira

Azira sighed but appreciated his offers to help her find some. Chuckling softly she spoke. "Yeah they need to be special. Im a succubus see. My kind live off of sexual interactions. The cigarette that I need is magically infused with what I need to live." She said softly as she gripped er forehead before standing up. "He destroyed them cause they weren't put down as medically needed. And instead of confiscating them like a teacher should have fucking done! he annihilated them, turned them to fucking dust. And now the only source of succinctness I can get now is through intercourse which isnt allowed in this school. So if it does come to that when the principal asks why I did it with another student im gonna say. 'cause that little piece of shit Lu-Dao you called a teacher so gracefully destroyed the only other way for me to survive so you can thank him for this!'." She rambled on as she got up and paced about the room growling a little as her wings fluttered out from her back and her tail quickly grew from her tailbone and whipped around quickly. It was clear the situation enraged her more and more the more she thought of it all
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Boxxy Woodsman
(Jaun Deaux)
Boxxy came worryingly close to making her a rather dangerous offer, but like she said, it wouldn't be permitted at this school.

Tentatively, Boxxy rose and closed the distance between the two, he was hardly pressed up to her, but was easily within arms reach as he looked at her furiously pace.

"Umm... h-how long can you go without your umm... sustenance?" At this distance, he was aware of her wildly whipping tail, and was keeping a close eye on her behind just on the off chance it came to strike him. Whether accidentally or purposefully.

"If it'll be too long until you can get more or something, I'll help how I can, but have you considered talking to any of the tech or magician students and teachers. Or even the principle himself, I'm certain they can either make more or get you an earlier shipment or something?"...

Azira

Azira knew exactly what he was thinking and was about to slap him but restrained as she knew he had good intentions for her. "Well its like normal people and food. They can last for 3 weeks but after a few days the body starts to tire and eat itself. Though with succubi the urges to feed are unbearable after about 4 days without it." She explained before he spoke of the other classes which she immediately dismissed with a wave of the hand. "None of them would have the slightest clue how to make it. The cigarettes are a well kept secret in my family due to what it does to anyone other than a succubi. Teachers wouldn't help at all because its 'not on my medical sheets' But maybe the principal could help with a delivery from my mother. If not the next shipment of them comes in 5 days." She explained it all to him as she brought a hand to her chin as she thought it all over. Maybe she could wait it out another 5 days. it would be hard as hell and she had no idea if she would be able to resist her urges or not but maybe it was worth a shot.
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Boxxy Woodsman
(Jaun Deaux)
Once more, Boxxy closed the distance again, now maybe no more than a few inches away from her, his fingers wove into one another behind his back. "Well... I'd try the principal first, I'd quite like to meet Astrella face-to-face myself. If that doesn't pan out, if you hold out, I can look after you on the fifth day..." once again, the mimics mind raced as he thought on his own words and actions. He took a step back. "When I said look after... I meant like... literally... not... that way... my specific brand of shapeshifter doesn't really have y'know... many of those carnal desires... so it might be okay? Probably... I dunno..."

Azira
Azira couldn't help but freeze and blush as Boxxy got within inches of her. As he spoke of trying the principal first she agreed but quickly blushed as he spoke of "taking care of her". Immediately she blushed and growled a little. Pinching the bridge of her nose she sighed. "God. Well it could be worse i guess." She stated before sighing once more before looking at him. "Though I dont believe you when you say you dont have those urges. I can sense when someone is thinking bad things like that." She told him with a chuckle before she turned back to her bag and grabbed it. Pulling out a spare lighter she slipped it into her bra before she grabed her phone which was in the bag as well. "Though the big question.... Are we allowed to leave right now?" She asked more as a general question rather than asking him as if he knew

Boxxy Woodsman
(Jaun Deaux)
His eyes scanned over her body, such tender, soft looking meat... no. A fellow student, he just wrench his eyes from that veritable feast. "Well, it isn't that I don't have... Urges, it's just that they're not as bad or prevelant"

"By the way, I've got three things to say.
One, if you had a lighter in your bag, and you must have had a lighter when you had your cigarettes, then you must have a spare lighter... why do you not have any spare smokes then?
Two, are bags and pockets so unfashionable that the coolest place to put something that can feesibly explode is next to your breast?" He took a deep breath for his last remark "I wasn't told I had to stay here... soooo I think we can go wherever we want until tomorrow"

Tristan

The door gave way beneath his grip, and soon he was standing on the threshold of dorm 108. His new home. And these must be his new roommates. One of them he recognized as the disappearing girl from earlier. The other was a stranger, though, he imagined, not for much longer. As the newest person in the room, he figured the onus fell to him to make the first move.

"Hey," he said in a voice that sounded more disinterested than he'd intended, "is this room 108?" A stupid, redundant question, since he'd seen for himself the numbers glued to the door. Moving along, he took a step inside, toward the nearest, unclaimed bunk. He was forgetting something. Oh, right.

"Uh. I'm Tristan, by the way." There. With that out of the way, he could get on with the rest of his life.

OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Azira

Azira sighed. "i dont have them cause I forgot to pack them." She said before a glare was shot his way. "ill carry my stuff wherever I want thank you." She said coldly before sighing a little more. "I don't know if we should though. I don't even know where to start looking for the principal." She said just before another boy entered the room. Being to busy in thought she just sent him a slight wave as she started pacing the room once more.
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Last edited:
Mary.%28Ib%29.600.1340881.jpg
Runa Winterfield
Common Area>Dorm 108
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Deathkitten Deathkitten

Just before she headed to her dorm, she suddenly remembered about her phone. Right. It had ringed when she was in class. She pulled out her phone and read it before quickly type an answer and off to look for her dorm.
Sudo
them
Welcome to the school. Just a friendly hello. :angel:
them
I'm messaging a whole bunch of new students to say hi while you guys are on your tour.
me
Hi! How do you get my number? Isn't I supposed to give it?

106, 107, 108... The door to Dorm 108 was open. A boy was standing near the doorway. His voice was uncertain. Nervous. She could distinctly hear two people talking inside, a masculine and a feminine voice, both fresh from puberty. Their tone suggested they were arguing, but she couldn't be sure. Runa couldn't help herself but smiled. Could these be the students she will share the dorm with? They were so tall! She hadn't hit her growth spurt yet. Or puberty. Her mother called her a late bloomer. Even if her friends were older than her, she didn't mind.

"Excuse me! This is Dorm 108, right?" She exclaimed as she stepped inside. She held her lute case with both hands as she gave the others a warm smile.

"I'm Runa, nice to meet all of you!"

Still smiling, she walked into the dorm, observing everything with childlike wonder.

"Mind if I take this one?" The question was directed at Asura as Runa pointed at the bed below hers.

Boxxy Woodsman
(Jaun Deaux)
"Hey hey hey, I ain't saying you shouldn't store stuff like that, I just don't get why... Is there any chance you could get more than usual on your next shipments? In case this happens again." He frowned a little "Perhaps it's best to just call it a day? try and find the principal tomorrow or something?"

Someone else entered, Boxxy figured they must be one of Azira's actual roomates. "Hello there Tristan, the name's B- Jaun" His hand swung up to scratch the back of his neck. "It's good to meet youuuuuu" His attention quickly shifted back to Azira; stepping in as close as he was previously "you should take a seat or something... Do you like tea?"

Someone else entered, a small, almost meek seeming girl "Yeah this is 108, 'ello there Runa" Boxxy shook a little, he wasn't accustomed to staying at this height yet and he thought he might have overextended the bone structure, the legs ached and felt weak, his spine felt like it might crunch and snap. "Gah one second"

CRUNCH. TEAR. CRACK.

The mimic winced a little as his frame compressed to his previous, shorter and more juvenile form, features softening to a more effeminite, baby-face. "Ugh, that's a fair bit better, sorry if that made anybody uncomfortable"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Damafaud Damafaud Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

original.jpg
Xanjay Vaugh-Evens

"Good afternoon everyone, my name is Xanjay Vaughn-Evens and as I'm sure you know from this day forth we'll all be bunkmates." Xanjay laced the dorm room with a slow 180 glance before smiling his way to the center. So far only two of the bottom bunks were claimed. So far this was going well. With a snap of his fingers a loud smack occurred at the center of the room as a large bag appeared almost out of thin air, meanwhile one of the bags sitting at the back of the room disappeared into a black distortion beneath it before falling into Xanjay's arms via another similar black rip that appeared above him. "Ah, bottom bunk nearest to the exit. Thanks for the reserves guys, much obliged."

Sounds of drawers being pulled and closed filled the air as Xanjay relieved the school bag of his clothing, properly folded it, then put them up accordingly. Boxers, socks, shirts, pants, extras. When finished he leaned the bag against the beds leg and opened the one that he laid on the ground. This one had everything else in it ranging from snacks and drinks to Dvds and other necessary supplies concerning self-grooming. "By the way would any of you be interested in a movie night?" He laid a stack of Cds on the floor. They ranged from animated to action; covering most all the genres. He was proud of that little piece of his collection. "I've got junk food.~" Voice now sounding more enthusiastic he spilled a bunch of snacks out on his bed. "Feel free to take one if you want, I plan on keeping this stash for late nights and stuff." His squat turned into a seat on the bed as he awaited responses while hoping to weed out the killjoys early, A pack of Roughtops finding themselves in his palms as he opened and began eating.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Damafaud Damafaud

Last edited:
Tristan

Tristan crinkled his nose at the sound of the crackling that accompanied the other guy's transformation, but that was about it. He didn't comment, because that might've been construed as rude. But was it also rude to do something like that in front of people you'd only just met? He wasn't sure, so he kept his mouth shut about that, too. Besides, there were new people to address. Two of them. A girl and a boy. By the time they'd rolled in Tristan was laying on his new bed, staring blankly at nothing in particular. A grunt of recognition was all the greeting he could muster at the moment. He should unpack, but some power he didn't fully understand had glued his butt to the mattress and his head to the pillow. There was nothing to be done but wait and hope the enchantment wore off.

He looked over at the new guy - with a name he was bound to forget - and his first thought was that he seemed like kind of a blowhard. Annoying. Instantly feeling guilty for passing judgment so quickly, and as an over-correction for his harsh attitude, Tristan spoke up without thinking first.

"Movie sounds good... Tristan. Nice to meet you."

He mumbled a delayed introduction as thought it had been an afterthought because it had been. Despite his mind being everywhere at once, save for the one place it was supposed to be, Tristan figured it couldn't hurt to dabble in new friendships, since he was going to be stuck with these kids for the foreseeable future. The least he could do was try and get to know them a little better. With concerted effort, he peeled his back away from his bed and swung his legs off the edge, letting them dangle there.

"Whatcha got? Movies, I mean." He wasn't hungry, least of all for junk food, and hadn't been since he left home.

Edge Of Distortion Edge Of Distortion OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Damafaud Damafaud

Azira

Azria sighed and nodded. "Yeah i can get more. I just need to make sure that dumb teacher doesn't find them." She said softly before she froze as Jaun shrunk again. Hearing the sounds mage her cringe and take a couple steps away. "Ok ok don't. EVER. Do that again." She said before she looked to the other boys. frowning a little she mentally prayed that she wasn't the only girl in the dorm and almost instantly her prayers where answered as a younger girl came in. Smiling she asked Azira if she could take the bunk beneath hers. Smiling Azira nodded. "Yes you can." she said before leaning close to the girl. "I actually prefer it." She whispered before sending her a wink. Standing back up she looked to the other boys as her tail came to a gentle sway behind her. A movie did sound good but there was an issue. There didn't seem to be a Tv in the room at all.
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Damafaud Damafaud Edge Of Distortion Edge Of Distortion Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Boxxy Woodsman
(Jaun Deaux)

The newest entrant caught Boxxy's attention as his eyes rolled over him, not from any real interest or inquisitive, or even desire to socialise. It was merely ire that Boxxy gave to Xanjay. Doesn't look tasty at all. Bone and skin, hair is too chewy, bet bones aren't even nice and crunchy.

Of course, the ever-acting mimic wouldn't let a mere feeling of spite ruin his cover. "H-hi there Xanjay, I'm not one of your roommates, but it's good to meet you... hmm, movies you say? Can't be bad to give it a shot".

The ever hungry Boxxy brought himself to shuffle up besides Azira again, this time, the top of his head barely crowned over her shoulders. "Sorry about the bone thing, it hurts like hell to keep an appearance difference to my original for a while.... Ah-" the young 'boy's' voice trailed off into a gentle, secretive murmur "why not ask the guy magically spawning things if he could help you out?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Damafaud Damafaud Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Edge Of Distortion Edge Of Distortion

Runa Winterfield
Common Area>Dorm 108
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Runa stared at the form changing form, speechless. She agreed with the pony tailed girl; Jaun shouldn't do that. It was painful to watch. Unlike her mother's ilussion, the transformation was crude, savage, and... scary. She put her violin case on the floor carefully. After her case was out of her hand, her bag came next. It was stuffed full with her clothes on the surface, but she knew that the bag was larger than it looked. Again, her mother had somehow done it.

She neatly refolded all her clothes into her new drawer while listening on the conversation of others.
They planned to watch some movies. That sounded nice. She hadn't watched many of them. Only when Jaun said something about magic, she responded.

"Eh, there's someone who can do that? That sounds cool," she said as she looked around the room expectantly. Who was the student that could do that?

Xanjay Vaughn-Evens

A nod from Xanjay went in Tristan's direction as his cheeks lost their temporary increase in chubbiness; the biscuits he was eating quickly wrapped up and placed to his side. Lovely, everyone was for it. Or at least that's what Xanjay took in from their reactions. "Here allow me." Taking apart the stack of discs he laid them out while giving brief history on them to garner interest without spoiling the actual content; there was a detective movie about a suspect in a particularly difficult case assisting his captors in finding the real criminal at work, and if it weren't enough there was to be a dark twist somewhere in there, another was of a romantic fairytale comedy about a princess rescuing her husband-to-be from a fire-breathing creature, one about a young boy surpassing the walls of teenhood through the help of.... himself, along with a few more well-known ones. There was really a lot to choose from, simply guaranteeing a good movie night if it was really meant to be.

Upon spotting a certain pink and rather femininely decorated case he went a shade of red, snatching up the DvD rather quickly and cuddling it in his black shirt. "This one is more of a personal thing... Heheh.. Don't bother with this..." Recalling his list of things to do a black tear in space and time became present in front of him; spitting out a notebook matching the DvD he was hiding and a pencil. After that it vanished while the source proceeded to tick things on the page.

Damafaud Damafaud Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Runa Winterfield
Dorm 108>Common Area
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Her eyes widened when she saw Xanjay pulled several discs from thin air. Space magic! She had never seen it before. Hearing the descriptions of the movies, however, she didn't feel too interested. It sounded like they would need to sit for a long time. She wasn't tired yet.

"I think I want to walk around first. I hear there's an observatory here. Later!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back