• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doors [ Insane Asylum ]

Snowfeather

✨breedable ✨
Roleplay Type(s)

~ Plot ~

Fey's Hospital For The Insane is a place where sanity is rare. The patients are wild, lunatic and unpredictable. They were sent there for a reason, long story short. The doctors and nurses are all different. While some prefer torturing their patients, other do whatever they can to help them regain their sanity. Some are kind, and some are blind. Blind to the fact that these patients are still people.

Rp Goal: Eventually, ALL patients will get healthy. Maybe jot completely, but they will no longer be insane. They will be released, and our job will be done.

Post Rules:

1. At least two people need to post in between your post. [so that everyone is included, and so there is no spam]
  2. At least 15 sentences in total, max of 100. [Normally I'd say lines instead of sentences, but on phones it looks longer than it actually is]
  3. Always tag me when you reply to my posts, my notices are bugging up. [ugh!!]

Last edited by a moderator:
SnowFeather said:

~ Plot ~

Fey's Hospital For The Insane is a place where sanity is rare. The patients are wild, lunatic and unpredictable. They were sent there for a reason, long story short. The doctors and nurses are all different. While some prefer torturing their patients, other do whatever they can to help them regain their sanity. Some are kind, and some are blind. Blind to the fact that these patients are still people.

Rp Goal: Eventually, ALL patients will get healthy. Maybe jot completely, but they will no longer be insane. They will be released, and our job will be done.

Post Rules:

• At least two people need to post in between your post. [so that everyone is included, and so there is no spam]

• At least 15 sentences in total, max of 100. [Normally I'd say lines instead of sentences, but on phones it looks longer than it actually is]

• Always tag me when you reply to my posts, my notices are bugging up. [ugh!!]
so I can begin!? :D

[QUOTE="Daughter of Hades]so I can begin!? :D

[/QUOTE]
Yep! I'll have time to make one post, before I have to depart... Stupid timezones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back