• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Don't get notifications on threads anymore??

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
Sorry for posting again so soon, but I don't get a notification when someone replies to my thread. I have to check everything manually. :S
Is there a way to change this?

Sorry for posting again so soon, but I don't get a notification when someone replies to my thread. I have to check everything manually. :S
Is there a way to change this?

Make sure that you are actually watching the thread you created. Otherwise, go here, select all, then select 'watch threads'. This should reenable their notifications.

Make sure that you are actually watching the thread you created. Otherwise, go here, select all, then select 'watch threads'. This should reenable their notifications.
Oh. I feel dumb now. XD Didn't it used to automatically watch your threads, though?? Ah well. Thanks! ^^

Some of them do automatically watch them. When you make a thread, there is the option to automatically watch it. Perhaps your box is unchecked when you make one.

Some of them may have been "unwatched" after the update. (Many of mine say they're watched, but I didn't receive alerts until I'd either unwatched/rewatched or posted in the thread.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back