• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Donation

Little gasmask

Your annoying communist neighbour
so I donated a while ago for the big pot I can't remover how much and I had my supporter badge but now I lost it, Is it on purpose or was it a bug

(I have screenshots of the payment.)

Hey @Little gasmask! You donated for the summer campaign, correct? As it is with that campaign, every five dollars you donate earns you a month of have supporter status. After a month, your supporter banner is meant to have expired automatically.

[QUOTE="Little gasmask]Oh ok thanks but If I donate like 10$ how long would that last??

[/QUOTE]
That's get you two months worth of supporter status. <:

[QUOTE="Little gasmask]Oh ok thanks but If I donate like 10$ how long would that last??

[/QUOTE]
You'll get a permanent icon once the summer goal is done. That goal comes and goes taking side for the monthly goal which is the important one as it pays our bills, every time finish that one, the summer one opens back up as its not as important and its only for nice things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back