• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Divider Colors

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Hey there whoever so happens to be reading this! You know what would be totally fantastic?

Well, I do! I'd love it if we had the ability to change the color of a divider. You know, the divider that you can create with this BBcode:

Code:
[divde][/divide]

It doesn't show up very well on a black background and I'd love to be able to make the divider white so it did show up appropriately.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]You can, however, use images as dividers :-) which is kinda neat! But I third this!

[/QUOTE]
:o You can? Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Okay... so basically all you do is you find a divider you like via google, or you can design one - make a .PNG file (transparent background) -and then you input it into your coding like you would an image (img /img)

You can also put it into centerblocks to make it smaller !

EXAMPLE:

59352617-e289-40e8-a0d3-3266bc079c76.jpg

The Eternal Quest: A Partner Search

A Desperate Hunt for Dedicated Folk

Divider_03.jpg

Hello there, and welcome to my partner search! You've clicked on this, which means one of two things. You're searching for someone new to RP with as well, or you totally meant to click on the link above mine and hit the wrong one by accident. But while I have you...
Tl;Dr

Just kidding -- There is none. If you don't feel like reading all this information then I'm probably not the partner for you. <3

Let me tell you a little about myself. I have been roleplaying on and off for roughly 18 years - as well, I enjoy writing novels and hope to someday soon get something published. Writing is and always has been a joy to me, and there is nothing more thrilling than embarking on a new adventure with a fellow creator.

That said, while I try not to be picky, I do have my preferences...

@ everyone: pixels--galore.tumblr.com/tagged/dividers

Great resource for dividers! It's where I get most of mine and everyone's always asking.

I still wish for this because I'd only want a simple line.

I've learnt finding a picture of one line is not that simple. Plus using the bbcode would be more convenient then finding a straight line, then editing it to the certain color you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back