• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergency

Emyrald Links

It had been a long few weeks. Now she had passed through initiation with flying colors as number one. She was beginning to believe she wouldn't make it but thank to Tobias and her stubborn nature she pushed through the worst of it. Now she was to decide on a job. She could have any one she wanted it was hers to choose. She shook her head at that word. Choose. Ever since the aptitude test all she had done was through a choice. Choices that once were taken for granted now changed everything. She could be a leader or maybe intelligence with Tobias. Neither of which was something she was going to choose but now that the option was there she wanted to consider every path. Already she had become a complete different person.

She had just received her results and was more than relieved by what her hard work had gotten. Her best friend even got to pass through and stay. Now here she was sitting on the train with the initiates that had passed. They were off for a celebratory game back by the Ferris Wheel.

______

Okay quick bio for those who don't know. Remember no spoilers past the first book or the movie. This takes place right after the initiation test but without Jeanine taking control over Dauntless. This is what would have happened if Tris and the others were able to enjoy their new Dauntless status as every once else before them could. I won't control more than the plot than that because I want to allow everyone's complete creations Have fun. :)

Still accepting new characters. So if you want to bring anyone in just have them pm me.

The train rattled and Bastion held the handrail. He occasionally glanced at the Dauntless initiates he was supervising. This year's group struck him as more hardened than the one before. They all had that 'seen shit' look about them. Even the Stiff girl. Especially her since she ranked first in her class. Bastion did a walk though of the train cars. All the teenagers dressed in black were officially part of his faction now. Some of them he even liked. Bastion zeroed in on some sixteen years olds passing around a flask. He cleared his throat all professorially. The group collectively grimaced in his direction. "Jumping out of trains and tequila don't mix." Bastion said. "Life tip brought to you by your babysitter for the day."

Bastion peered out the window to gauge how far the Ferris Wheel was in the distance. He switched chores last minute and hadn't been briefed on what the new initiates were doing. A game of capture the flag? Some competition or another? He collapsed into a cushioned seat behind the majority of the new Dauntless. Bastion began to match faces with names.

"Hey Tris?" Bastion almost said 'Four's girl' That's how he referred to her in his head. "What job are you thinking about claiming? Keep in mind that working security isn't as glamorous as I make it seem."

Tris looked towards the man the corners of her mouth lifting in a small smile. "I haven't decided yet. Eric gave me the weekend to think it over." She wasn't comfortable talking about the decision at that moment. The only one she was willing to share that information with at that point was Four. "I'll keep that in mind. You don't seem to be all that interested in being here with us?"

Bastion tapped his fingers on his thighs. His smile was brief. "Yeah, well," The explanation ended there. His friend, the real guy assigned to supervise, had actually gotten sick. All over the inner hallway. It made Bastion cringe and the smile at his friend's overly dramatic portrayal of misery afterwards. "Of course, I'd rather be with you guys than working though." Bastion said. A quick out the window and he immediately fixated on where he usually patrolled. Where he would be if his roommate hadn't gotten sick. He put his hand under his chin.

Bastion surveyed the rest of Tris's graduating class. Some he heard about from Four. Not all necessarily for their shining excellence. Christina and Will maybe. But Peter was notorious. "It'll get less tense from now on." He said. Although sometimes that wasn't necessarily true. Even as Bastion said it he was questioning himself. "Even the people who think you hate will become just another Dauntless." Bastion looked at Tris. It would be better for her if she could dismiss her grudges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassy was still going unnoticed by all so when it was her turn to jump off she smiled and jumped doing a frond flip and landing in a ninja roll she got up dusted her self off and ran to the pit jumped doing a twirl to the right and doing a back flip landing on her back she laughed and got off heading to her room to change into training clothes

Christina walked over and sat next to Tris. "Hey number 1!" She gave her a side hug, trying to be happy and grieve over Will no more. She gave a fake smile, almost sure Tris could see right through her. Christina had a feeling that Tris knew that she was still sad of what had happened. "So, do you guys even know why we are going to the Ferris Wheel?" She asked Bastion and Tris.

((Will hasn't died in this version hun))

"We're going for a celebration run. Have a game of capture the flag to celebrate our passing into Dauntless. It was kinda my idea. Since that's where the turning point began to my climb up to one." she smiled and nodded to Bastion at his words. "Well which ever team you end up on. Let's have some fun."

Bastion whistled low. He shifted away from the window plane. "Don't be telling people they let you choose the place. Dauntless get jealous easily." Bastion glanced at the others nearby. No one seemed all that interested in their conversation. Or at least they didn't show it. Bastion doubted the feigned disinterest though. "Good instructors don't play favorites though." Bastion smiled at Christina when she joined Tris. Her enthusiasm reminded him of his own Candor best friend. "And I've heard good things about you too." He said.

Cassy walked out to the roof again and ran she jumped on the train to the Ferris wheel and landed with a ninja roll she smiled and stood up sitting down by no one in her battle clothes she put her right leg over her left and leaned back feeling the breeze in her hair and on her soft skin she sighed and already knew that there where other people on going to the Ferris wheel

((Ignore that then.))

(( Then who is going to be Will? :l))

Christina smiled at how Bastion was acknowledging her. Being in Dauntless, no one ever cares about what you do or what happens to you. The moment you die people cry, but it only happens for a glance of a second. Then everyone forgets about you. "Good? Maybe I haven't even been keeping track of what i have done..." She replied.

((Hoping some more people will join we don't have Four either))

"Come on, Chris, you know you were good. Don't let Eric get to you." She thought back to the cruel treatment Eric gave all of the initiates and shook her head to push the thoughts away. This wasn't the point to think back to it. "Looks like it's time to choose our teams. Chris, would you like to be the other captain?"

Cassy watched all the other kids mingle and she smiled and looked out the window watching the world go by as they rode the train to train at the ferris wheel and she crossed her legs and folded her arms wandering when they will stop ignoring her

"You Know it!" She smiled as the train came close to the old park. Christina gets up and walks to the side of the train, half hanging out, watching as they got closer and closer.

Cassy smiled and jumped up going to the next door she hung half way out as well seeing the Ferris wheel she laughed and said " Game on " and she pumped her right fist with her left firmly holding the bar of the train

Users who are viewing this thread

Back