• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Direct messages as means to Roleplay

Its_Fulgrim

The Phoenix and Traitor Snake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, this is probably explained very clearly somewhere in the site, but I either didn't read it because my brain didn't process it, or it is implied that there's no issue with this, but once again, somehow didn't understand in the last hour or so I have spent digging around, apologies.

Forums seem interesting, and I wish to learn to use them, but at the same time, I am eager to start writing somewhere while I learn to get a hang of this, is there an issue from me doing a Roleplay in Dms?

Once again apologies if this was explained properly and I didn't catch it, thank you for your time to read this.

Hello!

There are no issues with roleplaying in dms. Many users prefer it. You will usually see this preference listed specifically in roleplay recruitment threads, and you are also welcome to make your own recruitment thread and let others know you like to keep things to private messages.

All site rules that apply to the forums apply to private messages. So as long as you follow the same rules in private as you would positing publicly, you won't encounter any issues.

Hello!

There are no issues with roleplaying in dms. Many users prefer it. You will usually see this preference listed specifically in roleplay recruitment threads, and you are also welcome to make your own recruitment thread and let others know you like to keep things to private messages.

All site rules that apply to the forums apply to private messages. So as long as you follow the same rules in private as you would positing publicly, you won't encounter any issues.
Thank you so much for your help! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back