• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Intrepid (Crew Needed)

Themoosemaster

The Moose Master!
It was been twenty years since the events of Deep Space 9. The factions since have been living in a era of peace and prosperity, alliances have been signed, and the Klingons have reopened trade routes to the Federation. For the last ten years the Breen have been secluded in their little sector, not making contact with anyone, and driving out anyone who comes inside. In the last month Federation listening posts along the Breen border have been going out. The federation have become increasingly worried by this. Starfleet has decided to Dispatch a Flagship called the USS Moose, a Sovereign-Class starship.
earth-ente.jpg

The USS Moose arrives at Earth Space-Dock as the crew prepare to transport there from Earth.

Harrison Prax (Space, the final frontier)
Harrison Prax

"The time is now 0800 Hours." Chirped the computer. It repeated its statement as a Groggy Prax stood up from his bed, "Yea, yea, I got it." He said to his roof, slightly annoyed. He stumbled out of his bedroom and into his living room. Vehicles jetted by his window as he made made some coffee by hand, he never liked using replicators too much. He leaned back on a wall and watched quietly watched the the buzz activity. He was assigned to command a mission to the Breen Border. He didn't take kindly to being taken from his previous command and his friends. Setting down his half empty coffee mug he set to getting in Uniform.

(Thus begins the new series, I just finished DS9 so I'm all Readied up)

Last edited by a moderator:
(For the record, black on black is hard to read.)

Hunter was walking towards command, he wanted to be early so he could calibrate the targeting system, especially seeing as most couldn't hit the broad side of a star. He had his jacket over his uniform, and the 6:00 shadow made him look older than 25.

kenryuko said:
(For the record, black on black is hard to read.)
Hunter was walking towards command, he wanted to be early so he could calibrate the targeting system, especially seeing as most couldn't hit the broad side of a star. He had his jacket over his uniform, and the 6:00 shadow made him look older than 25.
(Sorry, the text as supposed to be white, o_o)

Harrison Prax Prax finished suiting up and set out to Starfleet Headquarters. The walk there was simple, as it was only a bridge away. He walked
Harrison Prax across the Golden Gate Bridge as people in passing vehicles gave him weird looks for walking the way.

Hunter walked into HQ as he ignored passing officers. He stopped and decided to wait for the captain, wanting to know who he was dealing with as his superior.

[COLOR=#000000 Harrison Prax[/COLOR]]

Prax reached the entrance of Headquarters and stopped in front of them, staring up at the building. He snapped out of it and walked inside. Instantly he noticed and officer wearing a jacket above his uniform, this irked him to see someone disregarding basic dress-code. Then he recognized him as his Chief Tactical Officer.

Hunter yawned, as he looked around until he noticed his superior, and walked up to him, "Captain Prax? Chief Tactical officer Nelson." He said with a salute.

Harrison Prax Prax didn't respond and stared at him for a moment, "Ah yes, I've read you're file." He said waving a PADD in his hands a bit. He looked back at his jacket and then back up at him, "You do realize that you have a Jacket over you're uniform, correct?"

Hunter nodded as he dropped the salute, falling into more of a slouch as he put his hand into the jacket pockets, "What's your point?" He asked, usually he would've cursed and insulted any one who had a problem with his jacket, but this was his captain.

Harrison Prax "Its against basic dress code, I suggest you take it off, there are admirals in the buildings." He said pointing toward a passing group of High-ranks.

Hunter was officially annoyed, "Why do I care? If you have a problem, you can take it up with my complaints department." He said pointing to a trash can, "Other wise you can get a new Chief tact officer, but you won't find anyone better than me." He finished with a scowl, never once straightening his back.

Harrison Prax Prax glanced at the trashcan, he already dislikes him, "You always treat you're commanding officers this way?" He said as he began walking to the shuttle bay, gesturing for Hunter to follow him

"No, just people who have a stick so far up their ass that it makes them look like unicorns." He replied with a straight face as he followed Harrison.

Harrison Prax "I hope you're not like this if we encounter any other Factions, if you said something like that to the Klingons you'd have a Bat'leth through you're chest." Prax said, wondering what a Unicorn is. They reached the Shuttle bay and continued walking as Prax tried to find which one was their transport, partially disappointed that they were the only crew there.

Hunter gave a ghost of a smile, "And they would be dead before I said that." He countered bot really focused on the conversation, but thinking of possible upgrades for the weapons systems, having already studied what he could of the specs.

Harrison Prax Prax looked at him in an odd way on his counter. "Here it is." He said, as they approached their shuttle. "I believe this is our ride." He walked inside and walked to the front, he figured he'd have to wait for the rest of the crew, so he might as well read the rest of the ship logs. He sat down in one of the two chairs and began reading the logs on his PADD.

Hunter followed, but sat in the back pulling up his hood over his eyes. Soon a light snore was audible.

Darren Alexander

After drinking heavily the night before, Darren woke up with an extreme headache and no recollection with the night before. "Should've taken those fuckin officer classes" he mumbled has stumbled to his feet and out the door toward the ship that would take him to the USS Moose.

Harrison Prax Harrison tossed the pad away, he was restless. He figured he'd walk outside and greet the coming crew, he was bothered by Hunters' snoring anyway. He moved past the back seats and outside. The sun had risen more and shone a blinding light on his unadjusted eyes. There was a large crowd as it was later somewhat later in the day.

Darren stumbled through the crowd attempting to act professional. He recognized Harrison and started to move toward him to present himself. He drunkenly tightened up himself, fixing up his uniform, and getting prepared to act sober. "Hello Mr... Um... Damn, I forgot your name.... Fuck me... OH YEAH! Hello Mr.... Shit. Lost it again. Umm... Okay, got it now. Hello Mr. Prax" @Themoosemaster

Harrison Prax Prax looked at him with an raised eyebrow, he looked like he had a hangover, "Yes, Mr. Alexander, our good doctor." He said, leaning back on the shuttle. "You seem... well, let me be brutally honest, you look like crap." He gave him a disproving look.

(CAUSE I'M A JERK!)

Themoosemaster said:

Harrison Prax Prax looked at him with an raised eyebrow, he looked like he had a hangover, "Yes, Mr. Alexander, our good doctor." He said, leaning back on the shuttle. "You seem... well, let me be brutally honest, you look like crap." He gave him a disproving look.

(CAUSE I'M A JERK!)

"Well my good man... Thats the best thing I've had said to me all day. Based on that look you gave me, were going to get along just fine. I'm a good peoples person, I just really dislike my job in every way. Other than the Women... That part is fucking amazing. Anyway, could you please show me to the shuttle?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back