• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Desert Hill

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
In 2034 a gigantic drought has swept over Earth, this turns back history about 90 years, everyone's gone back to the 60's. So as this being the modern world, we went to war over nature. Territories and farms are being fought over but there is one place that can hold a strong foothold for any country that has control over it, Desert Hill. This 'Desert Hill' is named that due to it being in the middle of the desert, go figure. But why is it so important you may ask, well, it sits on top of one of the world's biggest natural water wells. Who's fighting over it you may ask again, well, as of right now America has control of it and even has a small town on top of it for the soldiers. But Germany, Japan, Korea, China, pretty much any of the Asian regions, and pretty much anyone from Europe as well.

If you're reading this, congrats, you're now a defender of Desert Hill.

Rules:

1. RpN rules as usual.

2. Romance is allowed, no ERP.

3. Gore and swearing is allowed, don't go overboard with swearing. Just don't explain every molecule of blood that gets spilled.

4. You can create more than 1 character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Important things:

I might not be on a whole lot Mon-Thursday, but due to me being home-schooled, I have a three day weekend.

The SUS is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back