Demonic Devotions (Foxxy x Aidou)

Forever For Never

Resident Emo
Roleplay Type(s)
Ugh, sorry this took so long to make... And I know the title's cheesy, but demonic as in your demon, and devotions as in my character will probably be devoted to his master/owner/lover/whatever she is to him eventually. If you hate it I can change it. Anyway.. I'm not sure what exactly we start posting on this thread or not ._. So I guess we could do an overview, or skellies, or start in the first post? Whatever you want to do.

(Uh.. I guess we should make charrie sheets then? I don't know how old your demon will be, since they are pretty much immortal, but is it okay if my human's a late teen/early adult age?)

(Okay and yeah sure. My character is on my laptop and my sister is playing on it right now so it might be a bit late x.x)

(Okay ^^

I'm going to see if I can get my sister to send me the skelly I made) 
Name: Mira

Role: Demon

Appearance:

Human: http://www.zerochan.net/946022

Demon: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/003/c/1/art_trade___ehcs_by_neko_niki-d36db93.jpg

Bio: Mira is rather lay back and loves to just relax. Her favorite passed time is eating but not just humans but humans and demons. She has the thought that with eating demons she gains more power and eating humans are just a snack to her but with the lack of demons around she doesn't mind eating a few of them as a meal. Mira is a Snake Devil, she is half snake and half devil type demon. She is known as a Race Gobbler meaning that she will eat any kind of race though she has one exception, they all have to be alive when she eats them. Mira has lived in the mansion with other strong demons like her but soon enough they left, were eaten, or they were disposed of by demon hunters. Being one of the last ones and strongest they ended up sealing her in the mansion in hopes that when the development started, the building would be torn down, but it wasn't and she was set free once the human opened the doors to his new home.

Extra: She loves to sing and she likes to eat chocolate. She enjoys the screams of her prey and the pain they feel as she disgusts them. She is often very bored and tries to trick humans into coming with her to abandoned home away from the town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back