• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

deleted

My goodness, that's a very awesome drawing! The lines, the expression, the fluidity!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]My goodness, that's a very awesome drawing! The lines, the expression, the fluidity!

[/QUOTE]
Ahhhh, thank you so much! o////o

Honestly she looks great!

I think it depends on what kind of character style you're going for, and what type of expression you'd like to give her? I think with your skill level though you should be able to change it up no problem.

For the freckles though in sketching, if you have a way to copy her like with a scanner or printer I would do that and then if you have a small paint brush, water color or other I would use that and a pencil and lightly tap them over the surface, brush on bottom until you get the desired freckles look. Sorry if I couldn't help more then that!

[QUOTE="yonmita rae]Honestly she looks great!
I think it depends on what kind of character style you're going for, and what type of expression you'd like to give her? I think with your skill level though you should be able to change it up no problem.

For the freckles though in sketching, if you have a way to copy her like with a scanner or printer I would do that and then if you have a small paint brush, water color or other I would use that and a pencil and lightly tap them over the surface, brush on bottom until you get the desired freckles look. Sorry if I couldn't help more then that!

[/QUOTE]
//whisper screams/ thank you, ahh. I think I'll try that for the freckles as well!

I suppose I'm just a bit timid to experiment but I do think it'll be wort the trial and error.

Thank you, again, all of you! o///o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back