Deathlords

Cthulhu_Wakes

Black Sun in a White World
Ok, just got the ST guide, and I'm loving it so far. What really caught my eye though, was the 'family' picture of the Deathlords, great art sure. BUT what caught my eye was the outlines of the other four that aren't described, left open to ST convention. I really like that, gives me another picture to use with the ones not described. Sometimes makes me wish they'd at least make little hints or something.

To each his own I suppose.

You know, I wonder if other people have noticed Shredder in there beside my gaming group.

xD I thought that looked oddly familiar there on the right. Hell, I like the one with the spire helm.

...though the thing that gets most of my attention in the family pic is the Eye and Seven Despair's robot arm. I had no idea he had something like that before. I guess I'm a lazy reader. :(

EDIT: On confidence of Deathlords- Among six canon male Deathlords, only half of them are unmasked (well, let's say gaping black hole is a mask), and among them, one doesn't even have a face.

Yeah, it's true, though I do find it amusing the shadow/black hole that covers Lion's face can drive men insane by looking. Spiff. Though yeah, only Walker, the Bishop and technically the Silver Prince don't wear masks. Though the Bodhissatva wears his more often than not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back