• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Equivalent Exchange (FMA RP!)

JKthegreat

One Thousand Club
In Character

Do You have what it takes to be one of Amestris' Elite Alchemists?...

Almost thirty years have passed since Ed defeated Father and brought his brother's body back. Now, as the newly appointed Fuhrer of the Military, he has had some troubling signals that another batch of Homunculi are starting to emerge. The real question is, who is creating them if Father is dead?

Nonetheless, Ed decides that this time their country will be prepared under their leadership. It is almost time for the new batch of State Alchemist potentials to take their exams. He has decided that the six candidates that impress him the most during the practical exam will be put into a team of State Alchemists that will be trained thoroughly to become the perfect defenses against any possible threat. The team will be known as Amestris' Elite, and will be charged with protecting Amestris and its surrounding countries from any threat until their final breath.

You are one of the candidates taking the exam. Will you be one of the six that impress the great Edward Elric more than the other hundreds? The competition is tougher than ever, as Alchemy has become one of the most practiced professions in Amestris, and some incredible talent has been observed. You better bring everything you've got, because to be one these Elite, you better have the talent and the determination to prove it.

Out Of Character

So the in character description basically describes everything, but if you didn't quite get it, basically this is a Fullmetal Alchemist RP set thirty years after the ending of FMA: Brotherhood. Basically, Ed has become the Fuhrer and he thinks that the threat of the Homunculi is re-appearing, so he wants to put together an elite team of State Alchemists that will protect Amestris if his gut-feeling turns out to be true. Basically, you are one of these young Alchemists and the RP will start when the exam is taking place. Please don't post before I have made a first post to start the RP. There are only five spots available for the Alchemists, two male and three female, but there will be a few available to be Homunculi and/or other parts of the story. I will take control of Ed for most of the RP where necessary, but PM me if you think there's something I've missed or there's something you want Ed to say in the RP. Pm if you have any issues with the RP at all, really.

Rules

1. All RpNation rules apply (obviously.)

UNLIKE the show (*sighs*), romance is allowed/encouraged and swearing is allowed, but don't abuse it and fade to black where necessary.

3. No Meta-Gaming or God-Modding. Everyone has weaknesses, everyone loses sometimes and don't force another person's character into doing something. They decide what their character does or doesn't do.

5. Please only join if you have a good knowledge of the FMA universe and have watched at least most of the show and/or read the mangas.

6. Character creation is limited to one alchemist character per person and one other character per person, as there are not many spots available.

7. Please put "(Your character's name's) Favorite food is ..." plus whatever your character's favorite food is in the other section of your bio so I know you read these.

8. Have Fun
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back