• Dististik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sui

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
The Logbook

"Yesterday was a Disaster. I had recently been praying for help but sadly I got the wrong kind. As I tied Sky up, she said to me 'I wish i could have been more help... I only knew Rune wasn't the killer.' It didn't truly set in my head until I was patrolling the house at night. I realised, she was the help I had prayed for and everyone killed her. Sadly, I didn't see the murderer last night. Either they are scared because I saw them, other they are waiting to strike again..."

~Note from the Governor's Head Butler, Kaze

Votes) @Skys54: Death - Hung, Alignment - Good

Murder) No One...

Werewolf will be ending at 11 PM Central Time.

Hex was not in the kitchen right now she was cleaning around the house. She was interested when it came to take Sky's stuff out of her room and throw it away like she'd been told. "Poor Sky, I'm sorry for you." She said holding some clothes of hers. Hex had really liked sky and as a fellow maid she knew they got along, but now she was dead. This was all becoming abit hard for her, having to bear friends die everyday. But she had to shrug it off and return to her chores of the day. I guess it's hard for the rest of them too... She thought grabbing a small jewellery box of sky's and taking it to her room, this was one thing she would not throw away. That wouldn't be fair on Sky.

Hylion sat with his brother @ninbinz . He felt bad for not being able to work while his brother continued to slave away. The fear of their situation was putting him on edge.

"I wish we could leave, brother." He confessed, well knowing that they can't.

Nin looked at his brother Lio, he was concerned. His brother wasn't handling the situation very well but the fact that he was still present said that he was just as dedicated.

Look, we can't go home. We've already taken the money, we have to work for the amount of time we agreed with the Governor. I think today, you should spend some time in the kitchen. Make some jello that always makes you feel better. I'm going back to my room, I need some sleep, all of this stuff is doing my head in and I've been working like a dog since we got here.

He pat his brother reassuringly on his back and left him to it. He returned to his room to find his door open ajar, his heart beat like rain pattering to the ground. He opened the door cautiously to find his room was relatively untouched, then he surmised that he simply forgot to close his door properly. Just in case though, he went rifling through his room to see if anyone had put anything there or taken anyhting out.

-yes this is me searching my own room-

Hex was walking back along the coridoors to the rooms she'd cleaned, she noticed Nin in his bedroom rifling through stuff. "Oh Nin," she said delicately, "I hope you don't mind but I was told to clean everyone's rooms today." She said hoping she hadn't upset him in anyway. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." She said holding a dish cloth tightly in her hands and speedily walking towards the kitchen.

He turned when he heard the voice assuring him that his rooms had indeed been entered, he relaxed and sighed. His room was a mess though and he proceeded to clean it again. He would have to tell Kaze to exclude his room from being cleaned, he preferred it set up in a specific way. Hence why he was so worried when he walked in. He whistled to himself while he cleaned. Keeping the murders and the hangings from his mind was his foremost task though.

(Well, this is awkward. I completely forgot I signed up for this . . . )

Amy had spent the last few days locked up in her room, occasionally leaving to handle her necessities, food, water, etc. Oddly enough she had been able to move unnoticed by many, or at least if they had noticed her, they pretended not to. The recent killings, by lycan and lynchings, sent a chill down her spine, more so the lynchings since they had only struck innocent people and by the fact that more of them died that way. It was a frightening but understandable concept, humans turning against their own in times of crisis. And undoubtedly, she herself would soon take part in this ritual.

She was frightened. Not by the possibility of her own death at the hands of the mob, but at the method in which these people chose their nightly victims. The entire mansion was too calm for her liking. Despite the increasing number of corpses, there had been no accusations, no crying, no yelling, no nothing. Very few showed signs of distress or at least in her opinion. She was also part of the majority, she didn't know the victims much, nor did she care.

What intrigued her was the gaps in the werewolf's schedule. Whether or not this was a planned tactic or a coincidence, she couldn't tell. She turned her attention toward those in the mansion that haven't been seen in the past few days. All three, not including her, had been seen earlier today so it would be difficult to determine if they were in the mansion on the days that the lycan failed to strike. Two of the trio, dististik and HeartBrokenIceQueen, were there for the day the governor was found. And both stopped their activities on Tuesday. It was possible that they merely forgot about the murders and left. (Maybe relying on notifications to remind them that this is still going on. Although according to dististik's profile, she cannot post much, but she was still seen today.)

Perhaps the only person she didn't suspect was Akihito, another guest. He had not made his presence known even on the first day. But he was much too active to be making himself scarce on purpose. (Seriously, that guy likes someone's posts and posts practically every half hour or something. And every single day, too.) It was most likely he has disappeared.

Another suspect was Sui, who was technically active during the first two days but wasn't present during the third. Of course, he was the one who brought up this tactic in the first place but that doesn't exempt him from suspicion.

Then there were the four who remained active during all 4 days, 3 servants and a guest. To be honest, she didn't believe two of them to be cunning enough to formulate this sort of plan, at least not before they got the idea from Sui. The other two were well-known members of this society and must've been aware of this sort of happenings from previous records. (Although, I'm too lazy to see if they've ever been in a past werewolf game.)

"UGH!!!" She screamed before slamming her head into the hallway wall. She had only been able to narrow the suspect list down one person. And there were still many left on the list. All she could really do now was hope that luck would guide them to finding this person before too many fell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back