• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] The Festival Invitation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
but-you--3.jpg
Sorina gasped as she was so distracted by her small victory over the witch as she got pulled. "I beg your pardon? Why the hurry?" She asked in her delicate voice. Noticing she was being pulled a bit hastily she decided to float just over the surface of the ground. She felt so smart, even if for an instant. She supposed being a vampire had its perks.

She'd continue following holding Junko by the hand, "My, my, better hold on, love. This is going to be quite the festivity." Not that she would enjoy being in a crowd as craving temptations would eventually take hold. But at least for now, she was okay.

"C-casual clothes?" She asked anxiously, looking ahead towards Elizabeth, "Like.. ordinary clothes you mean? Why, I'd look ridiculous!" She protested, being used to only old century clothing had to change it seemed. She would begrudgingly shrug before sighing shallowly. "Very well."

Renee Nyx
1680660351079.png

After Toshie's departure, Renee's irritation and disappointment would momentarily surface after having wasted her time on a weakling, she would move on with the other girls, catching up. " Are you able to afford any sort of casual clothes for me too? I will pay you back later on. " Renee asked Elizabeth, her Russian accent coming out a little bit more as she then walked alongside Elizabeth. Although as Sorina stated she would look ridiculous in casual clothes, Renee smirked, " You look ridiculous already. You look straight out of a fairy tale with that glass shoe princess. " Renee chuckled, amused at her own joke. " You stick out like sore thumb. " Renee then looked to Elizabeth, " You know much of this festival, what else are we to expect there? Is there food there? " She would ask.

1681021967004.png

Junko Tamashi

Junko listened to Elizabeth with fascination as she continued to follow them toward what was quickly becoming an event she wanted to see. The idea of games, foods, and fun all in a place without danger sounded quite special. She had to witness it for herself. She resented the idea of clothes entirely and preferred to be free in her movement, but the idea of shopping with others was something she didn't want to miss.

"There are vestibules of partition for thee to express here, It is very much like thee tomes of which I brandished in learning from Sensei" She said, seemingly hell bent on this festival now as Elizabeth sold her quite well.

"Perhaps ic will adorn something bountiful...and fire resistant"

Junko shocked at Renee's harsh words, but remembering that among compatriots such antics were often and well received. "And thee fangled witch is slag wedded and bagged aged like a seamstress" She said, beaming as she raised a finger as though she earned an invisible point, looking to Sorina.
"..."
"Is this not a good jest?"

Elizabeth Markson

ZrLwrSZX5hUrfJQUfMA7WuVrV-La6xbK12TxZboRe9mUj_cSVkPKWgW1kX4kT6GeF_w99qqfUzctJUmeJ5rQIg5-r4Sngh7mlamQYaeYS4j7WI3GUhlowyXRyrVMjZt7QH6fb0xHLJjGYt95JRxx7UIuoK1P1ZjI7bMCnd820wP5q6xcJsdtwQ4BZsrVPQ

Elizabeth looked to each of them before nodding. "Yeah, I think each of you need some more casual clothes." She glanced towards the vampire, an eyebrow slowly raising as she said, "No offence, but I think people will think that you look more ridiculous if you're dressed up like someone from a few centuries ago. It's better if your Goth Lolita style is more your hero costume instead of your normal costume, in my opinion. In fact, I think all of you could use something that looks less like cosplay and more like normal outfits. So sure, I'll get you all something." She turned after giving them all a good look over before walking forward with a purpose, her eyes focused on going towards the place that would assist in keeping her three guests from making her get added to some sort of loony squad.​

Renee Nyx
1680660351079-png.1078736

Renee stared at Junko with a raised brow before smirking, " Thou hair looks of a mophead, thou'st was sweeping the floor with thy plume not long ago. What would be called a 'Hair full of dirt and fleas.' " Renee chuckled at her own mockery of their cadence. She rather liked this back and forth with these two, despite them ganging up on her, Renee was able to stick to her guns. Looking to Elizabeth, Renee followed after her. The group of four would reach their destination of a store that looked akin to something as 'Casual-is-Us!' In which Renee would enter and find herself looking very different compared to what they were selling, it was like a English Old Navy! Renee took a deep sigh as she looked on around, " What is even casual nowadays...? " She asked no one as she walked on through the store looking at bright colored clothing, Renee grimaced at the colors, she was looking for something a bit darker to her tastes.

1681021967004-png.1079680

Junko Tamashi

Junko as pleased that Renee could be snarky right back, her auburn eyes burning with glee as they reached the store. Elizabethe's stress on 'casual' reminding her of the many conversations with her sensei; She could learn the norms if she really tried. Her antlers clipping the top of the doorframe as she moved inside, breathing in her nose from the frustration. A jeans rack she passed distracting her as she tried to formulate a style she 'liked' that wasn't just Arthurian and samurai inspired sets of armor.

"Does this look good on ic? It will have to suffice for ic shant toil my antlers in abysmal cloth again" She growled in vitriol; implying the near fifteen minutes it took to put the shirt on alone. A gradient gold to black T Shirt with cut up jeans and a black and gold belt, kicking the heels of her blue-steel adidas falcons and breaking them in. Junko didn't seem to need much time in her efforts, picking up on the concepts of 'style' based on the loud styles her friends adorned. Hers had been unintentional as she simply copied Sensaina, but she couldn't lie and say these didn't feel good.

304e5aaf2c09557e9257eaca4e9176e0.jpg

but-you--3.jpg

As Sorina floated along, she'd frown but only for an instant. Were her clothes really that antique? She wondered, "I.. beg your pardon?" She protested as she continued with the others, "My fashion is quite elegant, of course, were not in Scandinavia so I'll agree only because of theme of our environment." Although it wouldn't sound like it, her pride was a little hurt by the statements out of Elizabeths mouth. She was ever rarely challenged or kept from praise. Being the daughter of a noble vampire bloodline had in a way, made her sheltered when it came to such criticisms.

She'd then look back, noticing Renee catching up, this had to be an opportunity to regain her composure, jabbing at the witch, "Oh dear, did you get ditched already?" She clicked her tongue a few times, "Shame. You must be quite the heartbreaker." She smirked, "I jest, I jest." The vampire certainly relished in Renee's loss, or perhaps it was the fact that there wasn't anywhere for her to turn to other than the group. In which it made her seem vulnerable. However, she was tactful about it, she wasn't attempting to upset her, she simply felt a certain tension. Likely due to measuring one another as who could be potentially the strongest.

Once at the store she looked up at the store name. "This.. is the place?" She asked, as they all went in, she followed shortly after. Everything was so bright, so much so that her paleness could be seen, which wasn't exactly the most comfortable. However, in spite of such inconveniences she wasted no time in picking out a few things. "These.. look quite wonderful." She stated as she quickly gathered the clothing and went to try them on. If there was anyone with her, they would hear her sigh with disappointment, her voice echoing throughout the fitting room hallway. When she finally decided on an outfit she came out of the fitting room and gave a small turn while putting her hands in her hoodie pockets. "I don't know much about this.. 'casual' fashion I'm afraid. But, what do you think?"

IMG_9596.PNG

Elizabeth Markson

ZrLwrSZX5hUrfJQUfMA7WuVrV-La6xbK12TxZboRe9mUj_cSVkPKWgW1kX4kT6GeF_w99qqfUzctJUmeJ5rQIg5-r4Sngh7mlamQYaeYS4j7WI3GUhlowyXRyrVMjZt7QH6fb0xHLJjGYt95JRxx7UIuoK1P1ZjI7bMCnd820wP5q6xcJsdtwQ4BZsrVPQ

Elizabeth looked at some of the clothes available, thinking over if she herself should get some new clothes. However, the comments made by those accompanying her made her realize that they would need all the assistance she could give them. She walked over to Renee, glancing at the clothes she was looking at. "You could always go for some jeans, maybe a tee shirt? There are a few darker ones a bit further into the section. Though, a guy's shirt also works. It's what I go for when I don't feel any of the girls' stuff."

When she heard the comment from the antlered lady, she looked like a bit of her soul died. "You...?" She sighed before walking over, having mixed feelings about the clothes, but more importantly... "You'll have to toil it over your antlers whenever you wear it. What I would say would be go for button down clothing. It'll mean you don't have to struggle whenever you're going outside."

She finally turned to Sorina. "Your fashion might have been average two centuries ago, but not nowadays. As for your choice..." She looked it up and down. "Looks good. I would suggest trying a few more things, though, so you don't have to wear the same thing every day."

Renee Nyx
1681746522225.png

" I think I found what I've been looking for. " Renee smiled seeing a dress, she walked up to it and pulled it out. She had never worn a nice dress before and it was what she had wanted before. Something similar. She turned her silver eyes to Elizabeth, " I'll probably end up wanting this. " Renee stated as she walked to the dressing room and quickly changed into the desired dress. Renee walked out smiling happily, it was the first genuine smile any of them would see on Renee.

Looking to Elizabeth, Renee nodded with confidence. " I'll take this one, Lizzy. " Renee stated with genuine happiness in her voice. She was seemed like a tough young woman but she still liked getting in touch with her feminine side. " This'll be me casual, Lizzy. I'll pay you back later. " Renee was holding her regular outfit in her arms, " I'm ready whenever. " She kept looking at her own dress, having a wide grin on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back