• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Leaders

Which team are you on?

The wolves

Wolves have a huge loyalty to their own and humans. They are on the earth to protect humans, no matter how much they make them angry. For instance the hunters, wolves have to put up with hunters because even if they can identify these magical beings. Wolves fully mature at the ages of 12 - death.

TheWolfPackBD1.jpg

The vampires

The vampires, they are mean. Unless you get that one odd one. Vampires won't hesitate to kill, they often go for human. To be killed a vampire has to be stabbed with a wooden stake or be bitten by a werewolf. Holy water will harm vampires for a short period of time.

Vampires will stop aging the day they turn.

the-vampire-diaries-s03e02-hdtv-xvid-asap-1.jpg

Or the hunters

The hunters are completely oblivious to the wolves loyalty to them. When a hunter sees a wolf they will kill them. Hunters can be aged around 16 - death. Hunters have various tattoos that appear when they are at maturity and random facts about werewolves and vampires will be imprinted in their brain.

red-werewolf-hunter-syfy-01.jpg

A war of the dark world is about to go down in L.A. Who will win?

--

Last edited by a moderator:
The air from the ocean was cool as the moon started to rise over the water. It has been 5 years since she was last here. Moving from place to place was all she has known for the last 200 years. She wanted a place to call home. The first she'd had since she ran from her parents house when she was newly turned.

As the people passed her sitting on the table near the boardwalk, her eyes drifted from one to another, sizing up each one. She smiled for a second as one girl gave her a mean look as she looked toward the guy at her side. "I wonder if that jealously affects the blood?" The thought passed quickly as more people came by. She got a few stares from younger guys who thought she was just another 18 year old on the beach.

She was wearing a black leather outfit that often made others think that she was a biker chic. She ran her fingers through her long red hair wondering if she would see someone doing something evil tonight, or if she would have to hunt a dangerous beast. It was more of a challenge but human blood tasted better.

(tag: anyone who wants to go next)

Lia -

It's been 6 years since Lia has been to the beach. It wasn't as comforting as the forest where she can roam privately in her wold form, but it was still peaceful. The ocean crashing against the shore, the smell of the salt water surrounding her, the damp air setting on her hot skin. Everything was perfect, until she caught the scent of a vampire, two actually. A small panic rose inside her, she's never had to face a vampire, let alone two. Maybe she could make peace with them.

Lia glanced around to see who the vampire was, and her eyes settled on a gorgeous red head in black leather clothes. Lia let out a deep breath and slowly started walking toward the girl. Knowing the girl could hear her even from a distance, she spoke, "Uhm... hi. I'm L-Lia."

baf3f2803831585dd4bbabff73fdeba9.jpg

Erin -

Erin sat leaning against a palm tree. She looked homeless the way she was. Old tattered clothes, head rested against her backpack. She wanted people to look at her like she was homeless. She really wasn't though. She had an apartment on the other side of the city, it may seem it takes her forever to get there when she just has to jump from building to building and she could be there in 5 minutes tops.

Erin pretended to snore, too look like she was sleeping. She was quick to stand up when she smelled the distinctive scent of metal and gunpowder in bullets. That could only mean a hunter was near. She looked around and saw a bleach blond girl dressed in black standing at the edge of the water and looking down at her feet. Erin sighed and started walking down the beach casually, but got closer to the smell of another vampire along with a werewolf. "Well this is strange, a wolf trying to make peace with a vampire." Her voice was quiet and a little raspy.

cca78553c67f1af264b00e3bce5f8e60.jpg

Angel -

Angel stood at the edge of the beach. Today was a day she was just going to ignore all her duties. She's only 16 and has killed over 50 dark creatures. Today was a day to relax for once. Even if she sees a vampire she won't go after it. She'll resist.

With a sigh Angel sat down on the soft sand and pulled her knees to her chest.

y.jpg

Jessica looked at the young girl standing there. She listened to her nervous introduction. "Lia, that is a nice name. I'm Jessica."

As they talked the wind changed and Jessica caught the scent. "She is a wolf." This seemed odd, a wolf being friendly to a vampire. As strange as this is, she didn't want a fight. There was another vampire near she could sense now, and maybe a hunter with all them around like this. "It looks to be a nice evening. What you think?"

Lia smiled and shrugged slightly "I would say so." She looked around nervously sensing the other vampire is close. When all of the sudden a girl with black and white hair walks up, Lia narrows her eyes at the girls snarkyness, "yes it is strange, but I haven't been a wolf long, and I don't wanna cause a fight. But if you try anything just remember my bites are fatal to you" She snapped back at the strange looking girl, then looked back at the red head. "I guess that's my que to go, good-bye" She started walking away.

Erin rolled her eyes at the wolf. "Well you seem like a nice vampire" she said to Jessica, and stood beside her, "Wolves and their attitudes, guess their attitudes just enhance after their change" She shrugs, "I'm Erin by the way, I haven't had a friend in years, would you like to be my friend?" she giggled a little.

Jessica hadn't wanted trouble with the young wolf. The sudden reminder that wolves could kill them made her feel a bit uneasy. Jessica only went after humans who were evil. She thought to herself once about changing her name to karma, cause she was doing bad to those who have done bad things. "Take care Lia."

She looked at the other vampire that had walked up. Not sure of how she felt about humans, was she like the one that turned Jessica? Did she befriend humans then attack when they least expected. "it has been a long time since I had talked to a was wolf. Lia seemed nicer than that one." The statement was half true, she hadn't talked to a wolf before now. The last one she seen was a few years ago when she walked up on one being attacked by a hunter. When the fight was over the hunter asked Jessica to finish her because the pain was slowly killing her. He had killed the wolf but had been clawed many times in the process.

The other vampire's next question came to mind then. Being friends was not something Jessica had a chance to happen often, but she didn't know this girl. She thought it best to go along with her for the moment and see if she proves to be a friend. "Sure, not had a friend in over 200 years. I guess they are dead by now. You from around here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound of the waves distracted her for what seemed like forever. She had left her two pistols and her stakes in the car, not expecting to find much here. She only carried a small container of holy water, just in case she had to get away from a vampire at a moments notice. It was about all she could fit in the pocket on her black denim short. Along with her black bikini top and sun glasses this was her normal beach attire. At first the only thing that got her attention was a group of fifteen year old guys that kept giving her cat calls. That ended when she slapped one of them for pinching her butt. After getting away from the antics of the teen boys, walked a few hundred feet and froze. Ahead of her on the boardwalk was three creatures that most humans wouldn't recognize, a wolf in human form and two vampires. She stood watching for a second to far away to hear what was being said.

"Odd, the wolf isn't attacking them. I hope this don't mean they have been able to work together."

The thought was only for a second as the wolf turned and walked away leaving the two vampires talking among themselves. Jill which way the wolf was walking, the bigger threat was the two vampires standing there talking. She thought she needed to at least shack them up a bit. She couldn't stab them in the heart as she left her stakes in the car, but she did have her vile of holy water. Walking naturally up to the pair, she knew at least one of them had heard her. She thought of a plan, the red head one would be the best on to approach. She could get them both but the other looked so much like a homeless person it would seem odd to use her idea on her. The red head on the other hand looked like she just step off the cover of biker magazine, black boots, leather pants and top. As she got near them she got to five feet away to give her more chance to run, the looked at the red headed one.

"Pardon me ladies, I have a sample of a new scent that I know you both will just love. Matter of fact, try some now."

She pulled the vile out and opened it. In an instant she sent holy water flying toward both of them, and turned and started running. She didn't wait to see if it actually hit them. As long as it rattled their cage a bit, that was all that mattered at the moment.

Jumping back Jessica only got out of the way by an inches. The holy water hit the ground in front of her. Enraged, Jessica looked up to see where the blonde hunter had went.

Finding her in the crowd around them would not be easy. With all the blonde haired girls on the beach, would be like finding a needle in a hay stack. "I've seen hunters before, but this one must have a death wish." She looked over to see the reaction of the other vampire to the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back