• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request -Dark Fantasy- Plot ~would like to see if someone wants to contribute with me?~

zymoth

Alright essentially this is going to be a far larger world in which I see to create with multiple people. I created a basis of a plot that I hope sounds interesting enough to attract people. I have an idea of the whole back story for the Assassin's Guild but would like someone or others to take control of the Silver Wolves unless you'd prefer to call them something else. I want to expand upon this though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A contract signed in one’s own blood, a guild that is spoken but with a frightful whisper. They take down even the highest of officials, but no trace can be found other than the disputed rumors. There is no known suspects who truly leads such a morbid brotherhood. Even the Higher rankings know little to nothing about him or her. The name of this guild is known as Lilium Eternum.

The rumors about this occult lead only to an abandoned garden, vegetation and erosion is abundant here. A tarnished marble statue of an eight winged angel stands tall with his hands cupped forward. It is said that those who place an object that is dear to a specific person, that person has thirty days to live, for the Eternum slays the person leaving a red lily in their grasps .

Within its own ranks those who have sworn as neophytes become swiftly familiar with the laws of the Eternum. Once you are a member, you shall die as one. Treachery leads to an inevitable death. Failure promises death as well, only those who have strong will survive. There are always lies and rumors even within the guild, especially that of who their leader truly is. No one knows the true purpose of the guild other than killing. Pay is extraordinarily high as is the perilous journeys that they all endure. Those who raise in rank to that of their own title, will no longer be seen and take on tasks of highest dangers and their names will only become that of myth.

A group of men and women known as the Silver Wolves have been arranged to seek out the guild themselves. They are outside of the law and thus often become caught up within it. Becoming a member and finding them has also become a task that is complex, for the Lilium Eternum would not hesitate in the murder such members.

They are lead by a council of five who hold a stern pact with one another. Each council member holds their own base of operations in a different location and city to overlook a designated area. Each council member has a special name based on their skill and wear a disguise to keep their identity secured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back