Journal โŒ‡ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ s c h o o l ( ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ ) ๊’ท แตŽแตŽ โ‚Š โจพ

Minhwaat

แจณ(เฉญห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ)เฉญ ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™—๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ใฌ ! ึดึถึธ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello hello mis bichos, I wanted to start this blog for not only us to connect - but tell each other the things that trouble our interests in our daily lives - mainly ahem... CLASSES, I take classes myself + am looking for art collages and know how stressful the school life must be for myself and others ... the teachers, the paper work, everything in genrenal. Rant to me and others about your class stress!! Let it all out but keep it to a medium, + I also wanted to create this for purposes of relating to some people or them relating to me, connection todas los sillys -

โžœ Stress reflief

โžœ Connecting / Relating

โžœ Rant about it babes !

โžœ Come on, lets express -

โžœ Lastly, keep good conversation,
Get along we all got them stressful teachers + assignments

original (53).jpg

Not teachers giving me so much work during the week - already got that long ass essay, 1 like equals more B R A I N C E L L S ! ! ! :bishiesparklesr: ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐ŸคŒ

I just made a huge transition from school to schools for example, middle to Highschool. So things have been really stressful.
One of my teachers is from Columbia and their first language is Spanish, and they are also just IMPOSSIBLE to work with! So not my favorite teacher...
There is a lot of drama and I'm over it. Kids are assholes.... I also just hate gym. Thankfully we are cycling over to health.

I just made a huge transition from school to schools for example, middle to Highschool. So things have been really stressful.
One of my teachers is from Columbia and their first language is Spanish, and they are also just IMPOSSIBLE to work with! So not my favorite teacher...
There is a lot of drama and I'm over it. Kids are assholes.... I also just hate gym. Thankfully we are cycling over to health.
Facts haha, and I have alot of friends or teachers whos first language is spanish so I decided to start learning it! (:

Ye mine gives us little lessons we have some free time in class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back