Delayed Introductions

ENNebula

Seeker of the Grail
Hello there! I've been lurking here for a couple of days, but never made a introduction thread until now. xD

I'm ENNebula, but you can just call me En. I mainly joined this site with high hopes of getting back into RPing once again. I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now and I consider myself to be a semi-literate to literate writer. Nice to meet you all and hope to get into some roleplays soon!~ n .n

Welcome[ish] to RPN! I don't know if you've seen this place already, but this thread has some pretty useful thread links on it that could help you out some more on your roleplaying journey! Hope to see you 'round!

Well, here are some delayed welcomes then, Enn. I'm Ayl and I wish to welcome you to our site. I assume you've already accustomed yourself to the site, so you know what is where. (If you don't check the spoiler for some helpful links!) So, I hope you enjoy your time here and cya around!

The final link contains multiple stuff you may be interested in, so feel free to browse that too!

Welcome to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back