Yo

I'm new around here (obv)! I'm Cursor, your local Deadman Wonderland trash, aha. Seriously, hmu if you ever wanna talk about Deadman Wonderland, or RP it. I write Toto really well. But uh... let's see, I've been RPing for 6 or 7 years now, lately primarily on Twitter but also basically wherever I can. I write best in present-tense which I know is a little unusual, so I hope that doesn't cause any issues! Also, I don't know how this site is about RPing canon characters as opposed to OCs, but I'm sort of bad at making well-thought-out OCs so I tend to go for canon characters, though I don't mind whether my partners use canon characters or OCs as long as they write well, and I'm 100% okay with dropping my characters into AUs. As for genres, I'm not really a fan of pure romance or slice of life. It can be an aspect of it, but it feels kind of slow to me; action and horror are my strong suits.

RP aside, honestly, my friends can attest that it's rare to see me talking about something that isn't anime. ^.^" My main fandoms are Deadman Wonderland, K Project, and Kyoukai no Kanata. That's not to say anime's all I'm into, of course--I love Marvel, Criminal Minds, AHS, Torchwood, and Night Vale Presents (WTNV and Alice Isn't Dead) and I have a passive interest in a few other shows, some video games, the Artemis Fowl series, and some other stuff, plus I'm starting to get back into western cartoons.

Uhhh..... not sure what else to put here except hey, I hope we get along!

24wx4cm.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back