Cryptography

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, a interest of mine is cRyptography!

I love clue-hunts, sOlving codes, ciphers, etc.

LOL HIDDEN MESSAGE

What actually made me Think about this is the recent Homestuck fan project Skaia.io

I might not be the best At these kinds of things but it's really fun.

However, there's, like, never anything fun to decode or hunT down. So usually there's nothing vEry fun to do.

( ; m ; )

Does anyone else share this strange hobby of mine? Do you know of anything fun to do, or anything to practice my skills?

Li brx kdyh dqbwklqj ixq iru ph wr gr L zloo ORYH BRX 4HYHU.

:3

Ahh I used to dabble in that.

Though white text can be seen if you look close enough, since the textbox is gray. *sigh* #fafafa is the closest color I found?

Dkk gdpq wrrn ph d zkloh wr jhw wkh qxpehu uljkw. Zhoo, wkhuh’v dqrwkhu wulfn zkhuhlq brx dgg vrph whaw wr wkh vrxufh frgh.

(^^Though it's a shame I can't do that here. Or I haven't figured out yet.)

But now that I think of it, a fRiend of mine used to gO to these puzzle sort of websites where you need To figure out something before moving on to the next level. There's pythonchallenge.com, though I believe you need to utilize a programming language (Python or some other). And then there's this: mysterytwisterc3.org/en/, which I had uncovered after a quick google search because you revived my cryptography spirit for a moment. :3

Cheers~

R girvw gl nzpv rg zm vzhrvi lmv. Yfg blf klhgrmt hsldh rg dzh vzhb vmlfts CW

:0 R pmld mvcg gl mlgsrmt zylfg xlwrmt

I think I tried to find puzzle sites before without much luck. ThAnk you!

I am clueleSs about programming, but I think it Would be InTeresting to learn something like that Cuz I tHink it would be cool.

I'll be one of the cool kidZ.

:0 I feel so blessed to be wished cake and assaulted with love. Thank you so much.

Ohh, this is interesting! I'm on level 5 already, hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back