• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Crochet!

Kohote

So I wasn't able to find where my last post was so I figured I would start another one. Anyone on here crochet and would like to share their work? Here is something that I just recently made. 

14445820_1115145298522306_506494200_n.jpg

Here is another one that I made! 

14446316_1116804495023053_53485508_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow those are nice!! I used to crochet but I fell out of it. I however have taken up knitting this past week. I want to make blankets for my family for the holidays. 

Oh wow those are nice!! I used to crochet but I fell out of it. I however have taken up knitting this past week. I want to make blankets for my family for the holidays. 

Wow thats so cool! I can't knit at all, tried it once and could never get the hang of it. 

Wow thats so cool! I can't knit at all, tried it once and could never get the hang of it. 

A lot of the tutorial videos are really confusing so after like a day of searching I found one that makes it so easy that I use that way of knitting. Though from what I've been reading with the crochet vs knitting, it's easier to make a blanket with crochet so I'm about to pick that back up to make these lol

A lot of the tutorial videos are really confusing so after like a day of searching I found one that makes it so easy that I use that way of knitting. Though from what I've been reading with the crochet vs knitting, it's easier to make a blanket with crochet so I'm about to pick that back up to make these lol

I had someone try to teach me knitting and it just didn't stick. I taught yself crochet from youtube and after maybe a couple of days I picked it up really quickly. It took even longer for me to be able to read the patterns. A good person on youtube for crochet is called TheCrochetCrowd. They are really good. 

I had someone try to teach me knitting and it just didn't stick. I taught yself crochet from youtube and after maybe a couple of days I picked it up really quickly. It took even longer for me to be able to read the patterns. A good person on youtube for crochet is called TheCrochetCrowd. They are really good. 

Same here for self teaching. I remember joining a crochet club but they couldn't teach me. Instead of making a square I made a round hat lol. I like self teaching more though. But I'll have to look at that channel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back