• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Critique my artistic skills?

JJuicci

⋆*ೃ:.✧The Juice Crew⋆*ೃ:.✧
Yes, no, maybe?

This is just some of my artwork.

If you wish to see more then click this link ------> http://www.myfolio.com/art/6mlfatsvii

The contains most of my artwork, not all.

iconkin.png

avany-2.png

Kindleportrait.png

IMG_9429.jpg

Thanks! Please give me some instructive advice or inquires about my art. The more the merrier!

Your art is very unique and intriguing. I couldn't help but click that link to see more. You have a really creative mind and I hope you use it well C:

Oh thank you! I do try. I'm trying to be just like my favorite artist Tiffany Ford! She works for Steven Universe. Her art style is so cool. Well I always liked color blocking. I want to to learn it one day. I need to get photoshop eventually. Yep!

I want to commish with her! but she's probably busy, and say no. Besides, that's how I learn to develop style. I watch others and change it to my own liking. Oh! I also need a new tablet too. My current one broke again. I don't need it since I learned how to draw with a mouse. It was agonizing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back