• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Creative Commons

hellrazoromega

Department of Redundancy Department.
I have a game setting for Pathfinder that I hope to self publish in PDF format under a Creative Commons License

CC-by-nc-sa.png

I was thinking about seeking help here to flesh out the setting and maybe even play test it. But I need to mark it as Creative Commons so that if people use stuff from it those uses are properly attributed and follow the rules of CC. I just wanted to check and see if that was going to be an issue?

hellrazoromega said:
I have a game setting for Pathfinder that I hope to self publish in PDF format under a Creative Commons License
CC-by-nc-sa.png

I was thinking about seeking help here to flesh out the setting and maybe even play test it. But I need to mark it as Creative Commons so that if people use stuff from it those uses are properly attributed and follow the rules of CC. I just wanted to check and see if that was going to be an issue?
Its fine :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back